Maybe a Sprinkle of Jealousy

Warning: It may not be so extreme but the second picture here has a dead worker drone so uhm.. yeah, just saying. But it ain't detailed and stuff. Enjoy :)

When the sun set, V woke up first and got out of the landing pod.

She sprinted out, took her wings out and  flew away.

Then Z opened her eyes again some time later and saw the drone beside her and smiled with a slight blush.

"Aww.. no wonder everyone loves you. You're just so frickin adorableee" Z thought.

Uzi was watching them from the landing pod's door, maybe a tad bit jealous? Who knows. She doesn't like, LIKE N, right?

After a few hours or minutes, the gang was going up and about with their businesses

When N and Z were just chatting while Uzi was beside N, all of them on the floor, the new drone suddenly started glitching out and her visor read, "overheating".

"Aghck!-" Z exclaimed in pain while holding her hand up to visor and knelt down from her sitting position, panting.

N's eyes hollowed while Uzi was chill about it.

"Hang in there. You just gotta go drink some worker drone oil and you'll be fine." Uzi said, insanely chill about it.

"You think I don't know that, dummy?!" Z stood up and walked towards the door, clumsily and N walked over to her, holding Z to help her walk.

Uzi's chillness then went away and she felt a slight pang of jealousy? But she just shrugged it off, crossing her arms and side-eyeing the wall.

"You okay, Z?" N asked the overheating drone.

"Yeah! Shut up! Im fine..!-" Z replied rather pushy or "tsundere-ish". (Yeah, I know, bit cringe with the description, sorry)

Z slightly untangled herself from N's caring grasp and had her wings out, about to fly when N stopped her.

"Wait! Z! You sure you can fly?" N asked, concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine N.. Thanks anyway" Z tried to put on a smile despite the pain.

"Then let me come with you! J-just in case..! Heh.." N offered, scratching the back of his neck.

Z nodded a bit and flew away. N had his wings out too and signaled Uzi to come too then her took off, following Z.

Uzi walked out of the landing pod and followed the two, outside the corpse spire.

After flying for a while, Z spotted some workers, 3 workers to be exact.

Z dove down rocketing towards the workers. N and Uzi did too, watching Z devour those poor, poor drones.

Before Z hit those workers, she had her eyes glitch to an X, and claws out too. She slashes the first worker's head, raising the dead head to drink it's oil as the dead worker's companions ran away, panicking.

Z was quick, pouncing on the second, devouring it, straight from its chest and held the last in her claws, lifting it from off the ground, grinning, showing her jagged teeth.

Z started laughing the insane V laugh but before she killed the screaming worker drone, her one eye glitched to her normal, hollowed up eye while her other stayed as an X.

"Hehehe~ Sorry! You're stuck with me, dummy!~ Bye now!" Z teased before killing it and stepping on its corpse, chewing on an arm.

(The worker is so small, help-)

Both of Z's eyes turned normal, and faced N and Uzi, who were watching her brutally kill all those workers.

"Hey guys! See N? I'm fine! Thanks though!" Z said, all friendly as if she didn't killed a bunch of innocent drones.

When Z walked towards N, N gave Z a thumbs up and Z felt proud, smiled and nudges his arm.

(I'm so so sorry for the weird "proportions" N. Been a while since I drew him >:c)

Uzi eyed Z who was bonding with N even more now. N noticed Uzi and asked, "You good Uzi?"

Uzi snapped back to reality and nodded.
"Y-yeah..." She smiled and responded shyly.

N moved closer to Uzi, looking at her and the two of them made a short time span of eye contact.

Uzi was slightly blushing but it was sure as heck it was visible. So did N, he was smiling and blushing aswell.

Z didn't dare ruin their "little" moment and just decided left the two of them alone. She walked rather really close past Uzi, slightly nudging her which caused the purple haired drone to lose her balance and bumped into N, her hands accidently on his chest, looking up at the taller drone, blushing as hell.

N didn't mind though, he just smiled cutely which didn't help Uzi's blush. Whatever N did, he surely made Uzi blush even more that she had to break the physical contact and cover her mouth.

The golden retriever boi felt a tad bit sad and just hugged Uzi from her back, putting his head on her hair, his tail slightly wagging.

Uzi is still blushing but lets N hug her anyway, slightly holding his hands too.

(This was actually an older drawing from 2023 :P)