!!IMPORTANT!! Authors Note

Hi everyone! So I know a lot of you have just stumbled across my story (thanks for taking the time to read it!) and I wanted to give you guys some background on this concept (if you are already familiar you can skip right ahead to the story!)

Let me introduce myself!! Hi my name is History, better known as Historygirl989 on yt and back in 2022 after the Crystalized finale, I created a new ninjago series concept called 'Ninja Kids' (see top video). Originally, it was supposed to be a fun idea but the video did much better than I ever imagined and basically paved the way for where I am today.

The concept focused on the 2023 ninjago season, perhaps being focused on the Ninjas children (as the title suggests) and the whole idea was to create a different 'ship kids' for the different ships. This is how I ended up with the characters for this story!

 This is how I ended up with the characters for this story!

The drawings aren't that great I'm definitely going to redesign them slightly for the cover of this story!

The story for this takes place after crystalized under the idea that the merge never happened and after the defeat of the overlord and the Ninja 'loosing' their powers, they retired and went about with their lives (The story will detail this!) The story will also be told by all the characters throughout so hope that's not too confusing!

Also the start is going to be quite slow because I've got to give some exposition and it's all going to be told from the characters perspective but stick with it because the story will get more interesting as you read on!

Anyway that's all you really need to know, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the story!!