4.

The rest of the night was actually quiet.

When we wake up the next morning, the night's activities are no longer an issue. Today the teachers want to take us on a visit to the museum in the valley.

"It's so stupid that we have to walk to this museum! Do we have to walk all the way back up again?" Toni grumbles when we are told that there is no bus.

"Yes Anton, the exercise won't do you any harm, besides, it's only 5 kilometres." Professor Berger says in response to Toni's comment.

"Wow, that's really annoying!" (Anton)

Finny says: "Don't get so upset, you always have too much energy anyway."

"Well, you could be right." Toni admits.

And once everyone has arrived, we set off. The path is quite relaxed anyway, not too steep. As we walk down the mountain, we talk about the night ahead and that we want to meet up in the boys' room.

"Would that be ok for everyone?" asks Nic when we've finished discussing who's taking what.

"Sure, it's fine for me," says Finny, and Yemaya and Toni agree.

"That would be ok for me too. However, I don't think we should stay up too late as we're supposed to go on a hike tomorrow. Besides, I don't really feel the need to be shouted at by the teachers." I say.

Everyone stares at me.

"Who are you and what did you do with Max?" Toni asks with a furrowed brow.

Nic joins in now: "That's right, you're always the one who doesn't care about things like that."

"I just don't want to get caught. Or would you like to see if Berger fulfils his promise of kitchen duty as punishment for staying up too late?" I reply.

"You're probably right, you never know what will happen with that teacher," Yemaya agrees.

"Yes, ok, you're right. Then until about half past 1?" says Finny.

Everyone agreed and so it was decided.

After about 20 minutes of mucking about, I noticed a movement in the forest next to the path. There was also a rustling noise, which the others hadn't noticed. In the corner of my eye I saw a shadow, which immediately disappeared again. I already knew who was watching us. I pretended to stumble and in the meantime Kaya slipped me a note so quickly that the others didn't even notice.

The note said: "Meeting point: 1:00 by the rocky outcrop that can be seen from the window of your room. ;)"

I just had to smile. Kaya loved doing things like that. It made him feel like he was still really alive. After another 15 minutes we were already at the museum and could prepare ourselves for a boring tour about the king who lived in the castle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, another chapter. It wasn't that spectacular, but it's getting more exciting again ;)

Feel free to give feedback.