24.

POV: Nic

I'm sitting in my room and my thoughts are going round in circles. Is Max right? Am I a werewolf? What if I am? How much of my life will the fact and the change affect? Do I even want to be a werewolf? I already had no idea what I wanted to do in life before and now even less? Will Max find a solution?

I don't have an answer to all these questions. To be honest, I'm a bit scared of it all too. What will happen if Max's suspicions come true? What will become of me? Will I be able to tell Finny? On the one hand, she didn't overreact to Max, but on the other hand, I'm not Max, I'm Nic, her twin brother. Will she be angry that I might have inherited this and she hasn't? Will I be able to tell my parents, do I even want to tell my parents? Somehow I have the feeling that I won't tell them if it turns out to be true. I'm afraid they'll disown me or something. Would they do that? If so, where would I go? Could I live with Max then? That's a happy and scary thought at the same time. I really like her, not just as a best friend. Over the years I've developed a crush on her and I'm afraid to tell her, what if she doesn't like me like that? She's just so perfect, even if she doesn't see it herself. That's why I was really panicked at first when I found out she was a vampire, because I hoped she couldn't read minds. Otherwise I would have sunk into the ground. Thank God she can't.

I stare at the wall the whole time and have no idea what to do. It's almost the holidays, so I have nothing to do for school. And I don't feel like playing the saxophone at the moment either. I let my eyes wander round my room, it's relatively normal. I can't stand it in here any more. I look at the clock, it's already 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I have no idea when Max will be in touch. How quickly can you get information like that?

I'm still lost in thought when Finny storms into my room and says: "Why are you being so quiet again? It's really annoying sometimes! Do you want to make a cake or something?" Even though I know that Finny doesn't have the same feeling as me, she always realises when I'm feeling bad. So I agree with her and we go into the kitchen together.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sooo, a bit shorter, but a new perspective Hope you enjoyed it