Author's Note

Well hello there😄 It's been a while lol to those who are viewing my account for the first time, hi! To those who know me due to my books "Hoodrat", "Oo~ Kinky", "Forgive & Forget", "Crystal Snow" or even "Noona's Dirty Little Secret" welcome back!

I'm back-ish. I suddenly had this idea that I didn't want to turn into a fiction book so I decided to make it fanfiction😊

Let me explain why I've been gone! For one I lost my sense of purpose of writing on this app because of the weird and sudden deletion of my book "Oo~ Kinky", I recognize that Wattpad is irresponsible when it comes to their authors and do not care about the safety of our books whether they're fanfiction or not. I took a break after that, I would come back to the app once a day to read fanfics that I liked but otherwise I wasn't writing in the ones I already had published.

People were asking me when I would publish a new chapter and so on so forth but I just didn't know. I was already turning my fanfictions into actual books so I was pretty busy with that (If you wanna learn more about that go check out my TikTok @KittyStreater 😉) But then I got writers block. This led to the unpublishing of all my books.

I even deleted Wattpad at one point because of everything, but when I redownloaded it I made sure to put all my books in a document so they won't be DELETED again. But as I was looking through them I realized that there were people who actually enjoyed my books and writing. And it got me thinking, what if I did fanfiction again?

So here I am, I had some months to think about whether I should post again and I decided to. But only for books that are strictly for fanfiction.

There was also a person who tried stealing plot points from my book which was brought to my attention, hopefully shit like that won't happen again😊

So without further ado, welcome to

THE BARBARIANS

~Kitty Ne