chapter eleven

A/N: hi update ;)

"There she is!" Tyler, my friend, said loudly when I entered the club. It was a much bigger party than I expected and with much more people.

"Hey, T" I smiled and hugged him.

He handed me a drink and walked me to where our friends were. I knew everyone that was in the club but I didn't expect so many people. I was happy because I was in the mood for a big party tonight.

"Fuck yes!" Taco hugged me strongly. "You look so fucking hot"

I thanked him and greeted everyone else. Literally everyone was there, even Kendall and Devin. It was cool though, I get it, they're a couple.

Two or three hours passed when I decided to go to the bar to get more drinks. I was already tipsy but wanted more. I leaned into the bar table and signalled to the bartender.

"Hey" A manly voice with an accent caught my attention.

"Hey" I smiled seeing Bad Bunny standing next to the bar just as me.

'Mi gente' by J Balvin began to sound through the speakers, making me nod my head and sing along with the music.

"Extrañaba una buena fiesta Latina (i missed a latin party)" He said with a smirk.

"Son las mejores (they're the best)" I agreed with a nod.

"Wanna dance?" Benito asked me. I doubted for a minute.

"Yeah" I finally said and he grabbed my hands, walking to the dance floor.

We started dancing together, my back pressed on his front. His hands roamed up my body as I let myself be carried away by the music. Benito grabbed me by the waist, pressing us together.

I was laughing and enjoying myself when I saw someone looking at me from across the room. Kendalls eyes were fixed on me. She was standing next to Devin, who had his hand around her waist and was talking to another man. She was just standing there pretending to pay attention to her boyfriend but I knew that she was her concentration was on me.

I met her gaze for a few seconds but shook it off and turned around, facing Bad Bunny. I put my arms around his neck as he touched my ass. He looked at me and smirked, making me smile as well. He looked at the club door and then back at me. I nodded and started to walk to the door with his hand on my waist. We got into his car without caring about the paparazzi who snapped many photos of us being touchy and shit.

When we got to his place we immediately went to his room. I'm going to spare the details but let's just say it was a very eventful night.

I woke up the next morning and when I opened my eyes the famous feeling of hangover made me groan. After a while, I sat on the bed and looked around remembering last night.

"Buen dia (morning)" Benito said, he was lying next to me, shirtless, while using his phone.

"Hey" I smiled. "Puedo usar tu ducha? (can i use your shower?)" I asked, while standing up from the bed.

"Yeah, course" He nodded. I smiled and walked to the bathroom.

After a quick shower I got out and went back to the room only this time Benito wasn't in bed.

"Te voy a robar ropa! (im gonna grab some clothes!)" I shouted wherever he was.

"Agarra todo lo que quieras, mami! (grab whatever you want, mami!)" Benito replied. Honestly he was really sweet.

I grabbed a shirt and some basketball shots, everything was too big for me though.

"Thanks" I said, once I entered the kitchen.

"Café? (coffee?)" He offered, passing me a mug.

We drank our coffee together and talked for a while. We agreed that this was a one time thing and that we could stay friends.

After an hour my security took me home even though Benito offered to take me but that was only going to be worse for the rumors and paparazzi. Once I got home I took a shower and did some work on my computer with my assistant since I decided I wanted to be back on modelling.