Apologies

After the meeting was over, Kanao headed over to butterfly mansion with Shinobu. Shinobu was giving Kanao some orders as she had to help Tanjiro who had just woken up with the rehabilitation training.

Kanao smiled as she listened to Kocho. Once Shinobu dismissed her, Giyuu quickly followed her..

He felt bad having called Kanao a liar. He knew he had to accept the fact Kyojuro was no longer a friend.. but an enemy.

Kanao had met up with Tanjiro before Giyuu burst into the room.

GT: "Kanao!..."

Kanao's head shot up as Tanjiro also looked up.

KT + TK: "Mister Tomioka?.."

Tanjiro gave Kanao a confused look before Giyuu rushed over to Kanao.

Once he was infront of her, he quickly started apologizing for his foolish behavior.

GT: "Kanao.. I'm.. so sorry for how I reacted the day you woke up.. I know I should've reacted better since I'm an adult.. but knowing that Kyojuro had turned into a demon made me stop thinking..."

Kanao nervously took out her coin before Tanjiro placed his hand over hers. She looked up at him and he shook his head.. telling her to not flip her coin.

Tanjiro gave Kanao a reassuring smile before Kanao sighed and spoke.

KT: "Mister.. Tomioka... Please don't apologize.. you had every right to be mad and upset.."

Giyuu stared at her for a while before quickly hugging Kanao as Tanjiro smiled cheerfully. He was glad Kanao had made a decision without her coin.

GT: "Anyways.. I'm.. gonna go on a walk since I don't have any missions this week. Would you like to come with me?.."

KT: "I'm sorry, Mr Tomioka.. but Tanjiro has already invited me to go eat with him.."

Giyuu looked over at Tanjiro, who was blushing due to how nervous he was. He seemed flustered, the sight made Giyuu happy, he still didn't show it tho..

He was glad Kanao and Tanjiro were getting closer since Tanjiro always spoke about Kanao whenever he was around Giyuu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER GUYS💔💔💔