pilot

MIA AND JEREMY WERE A ONE NIGHT-STAND BEFORE IT BECAME SOMETHING MORE

MIA AND JEREMY WERE A ONE NIGHT-STAND BEFORE IT BECAME SOMETHING MORE. Now the boy can't leave the girl alone, from that one night after another. After her boyfriend cheated on her Mia needed something to take her mind off of catching him, and that was our very our Jeremy Gilbert. That night changed everything for both of them.

Mia always saw Jeremy as the stoner that was obsessed with Vicki Donovan but turns out he was only near her to ask questions about Mia. He'd asked Vicki anything and everything there was to know about Mia from what she liked to how she was. Whereas Mia only just started seeing Jeremy different after their one night.

Mia saw Jeremy walking up beside her "Mia? Mia! Can we talk?" He asked, softly. Scared of getting rejected but knew if he didn't ask then they'd never get anywhere.

The girl huffed as she kept walking, walking slightly faster. "No, Jeremy we can't! It was a summer fling and now since summers over so are we!" Glancing around she could see eyes on them as they walked past. Great! "Now will you leave me alone. I don't want anyone suspecting anything."

"No. No I won't. I don't believe you, the way you acted over the summer. I know you feel the same and I'm not going anywhere until I can prove it to you! So you're kinda stuck with me." He shrugged as if he didn't care. But he cared the most between the two, well at least in his eyes.

Turning around to look at him "Jeremy just give up please. I'm begging you..." she pleaded.

Before he got the chance to respond Vicki had showed up. As they were both at the stoner pit. The girl walked up to the Gilbert boy confidently "Hey, Jere. Got some pills?" Vicki asked. He pulled out a pill bottle "Don't take more than two in a six-hour window." The girl dipped her head back before swallowing the pills and as she did that Jeremy glanced at the girl that held his heart in a choke hold. To see her irritated as she stood their impatiently, the way she fiddled with her bracelet that Caroline had gifted her.

Pulling his eyes away he made eye contact with Vicki who looked at him with dark eyes. "Hey, Vicki. I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads." Mia stood straighter as she saw her ex walking behind Tyler. Fuck me. "Did you really have to bring him along with you?" Mia asked.

Tyler wrapped his arm around Vicki's shoulders as he stared Jeremy down. "Hey." Vicki whispered.

Jeremy held his arm more out against his side knowing Mia needed some comfort with the new company. And without knowing it the girl moved closer to his body. "Awe, Mia. Don't be like that."

Her ex stared at Jeremy with so much hate in his eyes as he saw his ex move closer to him. "Hey, Pete Wentz called. He wants his nail polish back." Vicki glanced at Mia to see her reaction which was a glare towards the Lockwood boy, while her ex laughed. "Pete Wentz, huh? How old school TRL of you. Carson Daly fan?"

"Oh, Ty, be nice. Be nice. That's Elena's little brother." Vicki said as if that'll help the situation. "I know who he is. I'll still kick his ass."

Staring at his ex "oh? I'll help." He smirked.