Haki master Izuku Part 5

'' Well seeing you are all still recovering from watching that world, I think we could watch something we have already seen.'' OH NO NOT A PART 2 ALREADY'' Mina screamed, having still not caught her breath. Seeing part 2 of fraud already, it would 100% be the death of her.'' No, No, relax children. We can just watch the fifth part in the Haki master world.'' Most of the group nodded, it was something they believed they could survive.

'' Last we have seen, it was the some random Bullshit. Like Mina flashing Izuku.'' Truth reminded them, Which got them to chuckle slightly, before then moaning in pain as they were sore from laughing before.'' Now then, Why waste more time, Let's get right into it.'' Truth said snapping his fingers, starting the world up right away.

Izuku closed his eyes. A single tear ran down his cheek as his hand moved to his side. As he tightened his hand, His rough fingers gripped the yellow hilt. With a single deep breath, Izuku moved. He pulled his hand back. With a small tick, The blade started sliding out of the dark sheath. The blade was covered in black energy, Almost seeming to look as if Lightning tendrils shot off the blade. As more of the room gets shown, Dust covers the entire floor. Yet rows of circular tubs were placed down. Within each Vat, A strange green boiling Liquid was seen, Almost glowing. One of the only light sources within the room.

'' Oh starts of dark, Okay'' Kamakiri said seeing the dark and gloomy area, And as more was shown, they were still unsure where it was, That was untill the vats were shown, As a small group instantly knew where they were.

Out of the vats, Dozens of Nomu crawled out. Her discolored skin, Misshapen bones, Exposed parts of flesh, and brain are visible. Each roared in an animalistic, Almost Barbaric scream of rage, Yet Izuku knew better. Each one screamed, Yet they screamed in Pain, In sorrow, Each Nomu, their human parts screamed,'' KILL ME,'' STOP IT HURTS'' I NEVER WANTED THIS'' HELP ME IT BURNS.'' With each scream, Izuku felt, Izuku with his Observation Haki clearly understood each of them. He felt their soul being crushed and burned as their body moved at orders.'' NOMU ARMY, KILL THAT HERO.''

'' Oh wow.''  Edgeshot said, seeing this many Nomu again was shocking, Last time that had happened and well the only time was during the Fight with LOV.'' Wait, thats how they feel?'' Ectoplasm asked with Truth nodding.'' A sad thing in reality.

'' NO, PLEASE DONT MAKE ME.'' I CAN'T HEROES ARE AWESOME'' STOP ME PLEASE'' Izuku heard their screams once more. Yet before they could move, Izuku moved. He tightened his grip on his sword, His rage boiling over. With force he pulled his arm, His sword was covered in Haki as he sliced the air. A wave of black energy came forth. A crescent Moon flew through the room, Slicing through the Nomu, Slicing through the vats, the walls, and the large screen that showed the face of the doctor'' Be at peace.'' Izuku softly said as he sheath his blade once more.

'' damn that is sweet of him'' Cathleen said with a smile'' what you mean, He just offed them right.'' Manga asked, Cathleen just nodded as Nezu spoke'' Sometimes, the kindest action is putting those that hurt down. Izuku knows there is no possibility to bring them back, There is no way to save those people, Thus instead of letting them clearly go through pain and suffering until a time, they die on their own. He did it right away'' Oh, wow''

Izuku opened his eyes. Each Nomu is down on the floor, finally being put to rest. Their souls are no longer screaming in pain. Izuku wiped his cheek, cleaning the remains of the tears from his face as he walked through the rubble.

He kept his eye open for any clue. Today was the day of the sports Festival, And while Izuku wanted to be there, Wanting to support all the classes he had helped train over the years. He had been given a location from Nezu about the Possible wear about of The L.O.V, Yet like all the other locations Izuku and the others had Raided, This one also seemed like a bust. Until he saw they forgot to clean everything up. Near a large pile of dust, Most likely the work of Tomura Shigiraki. His decay quirk was an extreme danger. But he also seemed to have a hunger for Nuggets.