The Crimson-Eyed Hero: Kamui

'' So what is next this time Truth?'' Mina wondered. With all that they have watched, She had kinda expected Truth to run out of ideas.'' Don't worry, I am looking for something new, something that could surprise even me.'' Right as Truth said this a small portal opened above Truth, As he looked at the portal a VHS cassette tape.'' what the.'' A voice spoke through the portal, '' Watch this'' But then the portal vanished. Just like that it was gone.'' Uhm Truth who was that.'' Ochaco wondered worried as it was slightly problematic to just be given something to watch

'' Some one-eyed dude, You shouldn't be worried about him, He just wonders from place to place looking for cute shit.'' Truth assured them as he looked over the tape.'' Oh, that's this one.'' Truth smirked'' Sure, let's watch this.'' Truth said as he stood up.'' But what is that?'' Mitsuki wondered. Truth turned to the group and shrugged.'' I don't have a single clue, We are just gonna figure it out at the same time.'' He said with a slight chuckle as he seemed to throw the tape into a trashcan.'' what the hell, we were gonna watch that right.'' Truth nodded.'' that is kinda how we have to watch it,'' Truth explained as the screen started to gain color and everyone paid attention.'' Feels weird not snapping my fingers to start a world. But it is called The Crimson-Eyed Hero: Kamui''

It was a normal Sunday in Inko's household. The beautiful young woman with long flowing green hair, with a small bun behind her head, sat on the couch with her 4-year-old son Izuku.

Izuku had long, somewhat messy, black hair with dark green tips. His hair reached the back of his neck, he had 4 freckles on each cheek making a diamond shape, something no one understood why he had. He was slightly taller and heavier than most kids his age, even if he still appeared skinny, as well as very energetic with a happy disposition and a kind heart like his mother. The complete opposite of his father in many ways. Something Inko loved teasing her husband about.

'' Oh, I wonder who my husband would be.'' Inko said with a teasing tone as the two men beside her glared at each other.'' Well, It can't be Toshi, He is exactly that.'' Ha'' As Nana said this AFO yelled in victory.'' Oh well, it can still be Aizawa. He has also been your husband before.'' Yoichi reminded them as AFO now also glaring at the erasure Hero.

Izuku and his mother, Inko, were watching one of his favorite All Might movies. The one that detailed a fictional origin to "All Might". In said movie, All Might was a natural-born hero with unstoppable power, but wanting to truly become the best of the best, All Might trained under someone to learn martial arts.

This of course was fictional in nature, as All Might uses small concepts and miniature moves inspired from multiple martial arts to maximize the power and efficiency of his powerful attacks. Such as boxing, karate, Muay Thai, and more. While he does not use any specific discipline, he has over the years honed his craft to such a degree that even if someone was born with All Might level strength they'd still be outperformed by All Might himself every time.

'' If only we had that with our loaf.'' Chiyo said as she shook her head.'' I-I have some skills.'' Toshinori tried saying, But as he saw the shakes from Izuku, Inko, AFO, Yoichi, Nana, Gran Torino, Recovery Girl, Nezu, Sir Nighteye, Aizawa, Mirio and lastly Eri and Kota, He just dropped his head in defeat, a singular tear ran down his cheek.

A young Izuku sat vibrating with excitement in his seat next to his mother as he saw the cool training montage All Might was going through with Master Miyagi when his eyes started itching. He scratched his eyes in hopes of the itch going away so he could continue watching the movie. But it continued, causing him to scratch his eyes harder. Inko noticed his discomfort and patted his fluffy hair gently with a concerned face. "Is everything ok sweetie? Why are you scratching your eyes so hard?" She asked gently.