Crocodile Izuku

'' As for the world we will watch, I know the exact world, as it is a world I have wanted to do for a while.'' Truth said with a smile. '' I still don't know if that is good or bad.'' Izuku asked with Truth simply laughing as his response, To be fair he had no idea about that aswell.'' But you all know you can also suggest worlds right, It can be done even when I don't ask you all.'' W-w-we knew that.'' Rumi said as she lied through her teeth,

'' Ignoring that lie, I am fine with any suggestions. I prefer worlds different from stories I have done before, But with Reworks that is more possible. Such as my Assassin Izuku being more focused on Assassin creed Izuku instead of a more hitman Izuku, Or another example Rimuru Izuku done in a different style. Perhaps one of you would like to see Izuku with a unique power set such as Chrono Fabrication?'' Chrono what now?'' Denki asked.'' Basically Izuku with time and time-based abilities. Such as him being able to make weapons, tools, or shields from different timelines, either from the present or from the future, Perhaps even create replicas of people from back in the past.''

'' That could be very confusing, Yet someone of Midoriya's intellect could make for a fun couple minutes.'' Nezu said taking a sip from his Tea.'' But that is in the future, or well for that Izuku now, or in the past haha.'' Truth said as for that Izuku time would really not be solid.'' The world I want to show you all right now has to do with my favorite world. One piece. Izuku became that person within MHA. So yeah, I won't say too much as showing you would be more enjoyable.'' Truth said, raising his hand and snapping his fingers starting the world right away.

'' GOOD MORNING HEROES.'' Shigiraki's voice carried itself through the air, turning the surrounding areas cold, up the stairs, nearing the door of the USJ. The students looked down. A purple portal had opened up. Dozens of villains had started walking out. What the students did not see was while they looked to have dozens of men, they had hundreds. Yet they divided their forces, Nearly two dozen thugs were dropped off at every rescue situation. Waiting for their time to strike. All are under the order of Shigiraki.

'' WE GOT THIS, WE GOT THIS, WE GOT THIS.''  The class started cheering, Izuku wasn't with them, But Shinso was. They were tough enough to face the thugs and win.

Right then. the camera feed Nezu relied on to see where his students still needed to advance in their training had gone fuzzy, before cutting out entirely.'' That is not supposed to happen.'' Nezu said as he opened the online settings.'' Oh, that is not good.'' Nezu frowned seeing that it looked like the feed was stuck at the USJ.'' It had to happen today.'' Nezu looked to see that All Might was on the other side of the country. Sitting in cozy TV studio doing an interview.'' I must call for help.'' Nezu said, knowing that they could not succeed here without it.

'' Oh wow, a rare normal Nezu moment.'' Present Mic said, Nezu merely kept his face straight and plain, sipping on his tea as his plan was working perfectly. They would assume he was just like them, which would make the manipulations so much easier and more fun.

'' Boss, Nezu called an emergency request to help at the USJ, We are nearest.'' Go, Take the Officer agents.'' Izuku said, his back turned toward a large window. A small plum of smoke floated up to his side. His back was covered by a large black coat.'' Yes sir.'' Leaving the door as he turned.'' MOVE UP, BILLIONS TAKE OVER PATROL, MILLIONS TAKE OVER PAPERWORK, OFFICERS WITH ME, USJ IS IN NEED, BOSS WILL MEET US THERE.'' Shall I join them?'' From the corner of his office, a voice spoke. It was his wife. Chitose, the Villain Chitose. Or well that was her cover, In reality, she was the Hero Miss All Sunday.

'' Why are they called millions and they are billions.'' Well, the agency works on a number basis, It's slightly strange. If we take Endeavor here. His number 1 sidekick is Moe, and Izuku's number 1 is called Mister 1. They are ranked.'' wait but that would mean Millions would be ranked higher.'' Truth nodded toward Mina's confusion.'' Well the reason for that is their worth. The billions are often used by the officer numbers.'' That is rather confusing.'' Truth nodded at Momo.