25th Chapter. The future of Midoriya.

'' I'M BACK'' Truth said with a smirk. The group looked confused.'' What?'' You have never left, You have been here the entire time.'' Well part of me has been here, But yeah, This place is outside of time and space. It's a place nowhere yet everywhere, But that has nothing to do with it. We have been a little bit for the other gods and the voices. Some things were not in my favor.'' Truth started to explain. Speaking outside of the world that the group could hear.

'' So yeah, Sorry about the long wait, But life was kicking my motherfucking ass. My kitchen got flooded, I have been getting migraine after migraine, Family has been constantly asking for my help. So I am mentally, physically, and just entirely drained, Even yesterday I was suffering from a migraine, But thankfully I can do things today so even if I can stream or hell put much effort in, I need to upload this shit today, So here is my best shot, Now enough from me, let's get into the world.'' Truth turned toward the group that heard nothing of his words.

''It's the 25th chapter of the new area.'' So 225th right?'' Yeah exactly, that is a milestone. So for that milestone, I thought why not look into a future look with your kids.'' Oh, spoilers.'' Setsuna said with a smirk with Truth shrugging.'' Dont get me wrong, There are kids here you will see in the future, but those have nothing to do with each other.'' But, you will show them, meaning it's because of you.'' Yes, I will show you children, You could think, I like that name and name your kid that because you have seen it here. You could be, I don't like that name, and not name your kid that, But you could already have chosen that name well before you even met Izuku. So yeah, No spoilers, or all the spoilers.'' Truth said. Denki held his head in pain confused at the words Truth spoke. 

'' This is in the future so some of you won't look exactly the same. others will look the exact same.'' Truth said snapping his fingers as the show started.

The door was kicked open with the force FBI swat members would use. They were nearly kicking the door off the hinges. In stormed Riku, Puma, and Bruce. The latest children of Rumi, Tomoko, and Cathleen. Each had a big smile on their faces. All three boys were only 4, 7, and 5 years old.'' DAAAAAAAD'' Bruce yelled as he jumped and belly-flopped down on Izuku's Who until this point had been peacefully sleeping. A groan was heard before Riku and Puma jumped on top of Izuku aswell. The lump that was Izuku sat up.

'' hehehehe'' Tomoko started laughing. She instantly saw the name and knew why she named her kid.'' Bruce?'' Cathleen asked.'' I will give reasonings for the name when asked. Bruce is the name of a cool comic book guy that you might learn about later. You found it cool, Puma and the other name of Tomoko's kid was because her kids would be tougher than Tiger.'' The pussycat didn't even act surprised.'' I don't need to know'' Rumi said, acting like she was better because of it.

Instead of the lean machine, Izuku used to be, with old age. Izuku decided to bulk up. His arms used to be muscular and veiny. Each muscle was visible, Yet now. His arms had grown, Yet they lacked visibility. And instead of looking like a bodybuilder. Izuku looked more like a strongman. Izuku simply sat up, rolling that off.'' Really, My day off.'' Izuku said grabbing Bruce by the belt.'' hehehehehe.'' He laughed, and Izuku smiled back as he chucked Bruce in the air a little, He flopped down on the large bed.'' Moms what you up.'' Izuku just flopped back down.

'' GOD FUCKING DAMN, MAMMA LIKES,'' Nemuri said nearly drooling at the mouth. She wasn't the only one. The mountain of man muscles.'' Does that mean I train less?'' Izuku wondered.'' You do train less. Your strength is far more, You are also a better fighter, But because of the women around you, they often cook big meals and you finish your plate.'' Izuku smiled happily.'' That is nice.''

'' If they want me up, They can come do it themselves.'' These were words of war.'' Riku and Puma were fighting against Izuku. Both tried their best to roll their father out of bed. Yet, there was too much to roll for the children. Bruce however got back up.'' YOU CHALLENGED ME.'' Izuku smirked. One of his quirks had already told what was told.'' Bummy papa said you were too weak to get him out of bed that is why you asked us.'' Rumi had not even asked. Yet Bruce knew what this would do.