The Big D |Part 2|

Jungkook doesn't consider himself an expert at seducing people. Honestly, most of the men he has slept with approached him first. He'll have to improvise. He also has to consider the possibility of the man not showing up to the store again. 

He's almost lost all hope of seeing him again when finals season begins, but he has no time to be disappointed with all the studying keeping him busy.  

It's the early hours of a Tuesday when he finally shows up. 

The door opens, the cold wind filtering inside for a couple of seconds, but Jungkook doesn't bother looking up, too focused on his textbook to pay attention to whoever walked in. There’s an empty can of energy drink next to him, and he is absentmindedly licking a lollipop. It tastes like pure sugar, and no one ever buys them, but it serves to keep him awake while trying to understand what the fu*k Freud’s theory is trying to say. 

He gives a long sigh, burying his head in his hands and rubbing at his temples with the pads of his fingers. That’s it, he’s going to fail the test. He’ll have to give up his dreams of becoming an FBI agent and sell nudes online to survive or something instead. 

“What has you feeling so distressed, Jungkook?” a voice in a familiar accent asks him, and Jungkook almost gasps in panic at the mention of his name, then remembers the name tag he wears on his apron.

The handsome stranger is standing there in front of him, wearing a different three-piece suit than the first and last time Jungkook saw him. He’s holding a…knife and another box of XXL condoms? …Is this man that kinky? Who is he fu*king this early in the morning? 

He has no time to think of an answer because the man leans over the counter to take a look at Jungkook’s textbook. Jungkook’s heart stops for a moment, and he almost drops the lollipop. He feels a trail of saliva escaping the side of his mouth and he wipes it with the back of his hand, embarrassed, but catches Taehyung looking at that spot with burning intensity. Oh god. Jungkook is going to have a heart attack. 

“Ah, Freud’s psychosexual development theory,” the man says, looking away and focusing on the book, breaking the spell. “It can be difficult to understand.”

“You’ve read about him?” Will asks, aiming to sound calm. 

“I had to, for university.”

“You’re a psychologist?” 

“A psychiatrist, actually.” The stranger deposits the items he was looking to buy on the counter and produces a business card from the inner pocket of his coat, then hands it to Jungkook.

“Dr. Kim Taehyung,” Jungkook reads it aloud. It also has his address and phone number. 

“Is there anything, in particular, you find troublesome, Jungkook?” Taehyung asks him. “Maybe I can help you with it.”

“Other than the fact that the theory doesn’t make any sense?” Jungkook blurts out.

It makes Taehyung chuckle. “The accuracy of Freud’s theories has indeed been put under the microscope the last few decades, but you still have to learn them to pass your exam, right?”

“Regrettably so,” Jungkook sighs. He gives his lollipop a lick and watches Taehyung follow the movement as if hypnotized by it. It gives Jungkook an idea.

“So, which part are you having trouble with?” Taehyung asks again. 

Jungkook suppresses the devilish grin that threatens to form on his lips. 

“The oral stage,” he lies. That part is easy to understand, but it serves his purpose. 

Taehyung nods at him to continue, so he does.