The Big D |Part 1|

Jungkook’s shift at the convenience store begins at 11 pm and ends at 7 am. He’s the only shift employee, which he’s grateful for as it gives him the freedom to do whatever he wants while working since there isn’t usually much actual work to do. Most of the clients that show up during his shift are people buying alcohol, condoms, or cigarettes, and there aren’t many of them. The busiest day is Saturday; even then, it’s rare if the number of clients reaches eighty people. 

Therefore, he uses the free time to study for college and work on his essays. Sometimes he reads a book when bored, or entertains himself by watching true crime videos on the internet and guessing who committed the crimes and how.

He’s doing just that when the bell hanging above the door chimes, alerting him of a new client entering the store. He pauses the video before looking up and freezes. The man that just walked in is in his early forties and is the most handsome man Jungkook has ever seen. He has platinum blond hair and big hands, and he’s wearing a three-piece suit that leaves Jungkook wondering what kind of job he might have, especially to be out so late. 

“Good evening,” the man speaks, and oh , his voice sends shivers down Jungkook’s spine.

“Good evening,” Jungkook repeats, then licks his lips, suddenly feeling dry-mouthed. 

The stranger walks deeper into the store, browsing through the aisles in search of what he has come to buy. Jungkook can’t take his eyes off him. 

He first grabs a bottle of wine from the shelves—one of the expensive ones, Jungkook notices—, then he grabs some rope, which makes Jungkook frown, but he has no time to consider what it might be for because the man approaches another aisle and Jungkook’s breath hitches when he sees the stranger grab a box of XXL sized condoms. 

If Jin or Jimin were there to see him right now, they'd laugh at him for being such a size queen, but Jungkook can’t help it. In all the months he’s been working at the store, he’s never, ever, seen anyone buy them. In fact, the store keeps a supply of only five boxes, and Jungkook has memorized the expiration dates. He’s even made a bet with Yoongi, who works the morning shift, if they'll ever be sold. Jungkook was hoping that someone would purchase them, and he’s glad he won, especially considering what a fine specimen is buying them. 

The client stops browsing after grabbing the box and he looks up, meeting Jungkook’s eyes, who quickly avoids his gaze and clears his throat, finding the jar of candy on his desk very interesting out of the sudden. He hears the man walking closer and stopping in front of him.

“Will this be all?" Jungkook asks, purposefully not meeting his eyes. 

"Yes, thank you." 

"Cash or card?"

"I'll pay in cash."

“Will you need a bag?”

“Yes, please.”

“Alright, that’ll be $142.65,” Jungkook says when he finishes bagging the items. His imagination supplies him with a diversity of scenarios in which the stranger and the rope and condoms are the main characters. He hopes he's not blushing.

"Here you go," the man hands him the money and their fingers brush. His hands are ice-cold.

"It's freezing outside, huh?" Jungkook gains enough courage to say. 

"It's a cold night, yes," he agrees. He grabs the bag Jungkook is handing him. "You'll have to find a way to keep yourself warm."

And he exits the store, leaving Jungkook with his mouth hanging open in surprise and an inconvenient semi-erection in his pants. The man was flirting with him, wasn’t he? It’s not just Jungkook’s dirty mind playing tricks with him, right? What he said sounded dirty, he can’t be imagining it. 

But, God , he’ll be thinking about it for the next few days, weeks even. His imagination is both a gift and a curse, and when he touches himself that day after work is over, it feeds him images of the stranger fu*king him in front of a fireplace, pushing his long, thick cock inside of him, stretching him wide and making him feel so full. 

Jungkook doesn't have a lot of s*x toys—he's a college student on a budget, after all—, but the one dildo he has (that originally was a prank gift Jin gave him for his birthday the year they met when he didn’t know him well enough to know Jungkook was going to enjoy the gift) is not nearly as big as the stranger has to be to be buying XXL condoms. It will have to do anyway.

Jungkook lubes the silicon toy up, and he presses it against his entrance, hoping that the lack of proper preparation will give him the stretch and burn he desires. He sits himself completely on it, moaning when it makes contact with his prostate, and he closes his eyes, moving up and down and pretending he's riding the other man. 

He imagines his big, cold hands holding his waist, helping him move, and inciting him to continue. He imagines the rope the man bought tying around his wrists, binding him to the bed, making it impossible for him to do anything except accept what the other is giving him. Jungkook moans, loudly, imagining the stranger using his hole, thrusting harder and harder, and then coming inside of him, filling him to the brim. 

The visual his mind provides him of the cum leaking from his hole as the stranger pulls out is what finally pushes Jungkook to the limit. He comes, spilling on the bed and onto his chest. There's even a naughty drop that makes it to his chin. 

He falls on his chest on the mattress, a*s clenching around the dildo that's still inside of him. 

And at that moment, he knows: the next time the man shows up at the store, Jungkook will find a way to lure him to his bed. He needs to feel that cock inside of him, no matter what it takes. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○