Pregnant Omega |Part 2| Bp!

“Mh-god that feels good, ah-!” Jungkook gasped as his husband released his lips, their salivas connecting their tongues for a brief moment before Taehyung pushed aside the bra cups and dived down to take one nipple in his mouth, the other rubbing the peak between his fingers.

“Aahh, Tae-ahaa!” Jungkook panted, trying to close his legs together as he felt another onslaught of natural lubricant gushing out of him from the pleasure Taehyung’s attention on his breasts was giving him. Just watching Taehyung fu*k his breasts was enough to give him an orgasm.

“Don’t.” Taehyung commanded with a perk nipple still in his mouth, prying his legs apart with one hand and started fumbling with the zipper of Jungkook’s trousers as he proceeded the tongue to the omega’s hardening bud.

“Nhh, no-wait.” Jungkook gasped as he felt Taehyung pull down his trousers, suddenly remembering what he was wearing beneath them. But it was too late.

Taehyung was looking down at him like a cat that got the cream.

“Well,” The alpha purred lasciviously, throwing Jungkook’s trousers behind him and started unbuttoning the first three buttons of his tight shirt. “You’re full of surprises today.”

Jungkook bit his lips at the attention his alpha was giving him, his omega instincts making him wrap his arms around himself beneath his breasts to make them look more full, spreading his legs to show the alpha how wet he is beneath his matching lacy red thong, also too small to completely cover up his pu*sy.

“I-I have to buy it as a set,” Jungkook said quietly, feeling his juices leak out staining the carpet as Taehyung positioned himself back on top of him, his fly already open to reveal his large big Alpha cock outlining his white pants. “They wouldn’t let me buy them separately.”

“I’ll have to thank them, then.” Taehyung answered, before diving down to get another wet sloppy kiss, one hand getting back to fondling his breast while the other rubbing his belly in a loving manner before diving down to cup his lover’s pu*sy.

“Mhhh!” Jungkook moaned, spreading his legs a bit wider to let Taehyung slip a bit further and rub a finger against his clit.

“Look at you,” The alpha growled, pinching his nipple a bit harder and easily thrusting a finger inside Jungkook’s wet cavern. “you’re such a sl*t, dressed like a wh*re and so wet for me even when I’ve already placed a baby inside you.”

Jungkook groaned, turned on whenever Taehyung talked dirty to him. He tried to widen his legs a bit more, crying in pleasure as Taehyung shoved another finger in him, hitting his prostate dead on.

“You want my cock that badly?” Taehyung demanded, easily pushing a third finger as Jungkook started secreting unbelievable amount of his juices, giving fast quick thrusts that made Jungkook trash beneath him.

“Yes, fu*k, yes Taehyung, I want your cock-FU*K!” Jungkook cried out, wildly trying to get a grip at anything as the alpha continued to fu*k him with his fingers, brutally pressing his prostate dead on.

“No, please, Tae, I don’t want to cum yet, ple-haa- pleaaseeee-AHHH!” Jungkook cried out as Jungkook suddenly folded him in half in time with his orgasm, causing his own release from his pu**y on Taehyung's fingers.

“Ahhh-haa...” Jungkook groaned, watching as his entrance continued to squirt like a fountain. Taehyung pulled his fingers away and immediately dived in to get a taste, lapping it up like a thirsty man from the desert.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○