24- Heartfelt Talks

Happy Mahashivratri ❣️

The day when you have the divine blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.

And

Happy International Women's Day❤️

Nurturing women in you and embracing the flaws with pride and make that flaws transform in the biggest strength

Anirvaan reached home after dropping Drishya, his face adorned with a smile that caught the attention of his mother.

She decided it was the perfect time for a heart-to-heart conversation with her son. 

After dinner, Anirvaan was in his room, playing with guitar chords when a soft knock interrupted his solitude. 

He looked at the door to find his mother with two cups of hot chocolate in her hands.

With a warm smile, she asked

Suman: Kya mujhe andar ki ijazat hai?

(Can I have permission to come in?) 

Anirvaan: (grinning, replied) Maa, you don't need my permission. You are the queen of this house. Agar aapke husband ko pata chala na ki aap mujhse permission maang rahi hai toh vo mujhe iss ghar mein ghusne nahi denge.

(If your husband finds out that you are seeking permission from me, he won't let me step into this house.)

They settled on the balcony, where bean bags were placed, enjoying the soothing ambiance. 

The moon was shining, and a gentle breeze added to the tranquility. 

Sipping hot chocolate, Anirvaan expressed his delight

Anirvaan: This is heaven, maa. Thank you for this.

It had been months since he tasted hot chocolate made by his mother. 

Being an actor came with dietary restrictions, and relishing such comfort food was a rare treat.

While savoring the drink, Suman casually asked

Suman: So, who's the girl?

Anirvaan choked on his hot chocolate at the unexpected question. 

Wide-eyed, he responded

Anirvaan: What?

She persisted

Suman: Maine pooch kaun hai vo ladki?