The one with Oliver Rogerson

-Did you forget about our talking session, Miss Stevens?- She says as she sees me heading out. I sigh loudly.
-No need for those noises.- She points me a place to sit. I do as she asked. I checked her twice today. I love her unbuttoned slightly shirt, it shows some of her assets...
-You could write something like: "I like looking at breasts with an open mouth in free time."?- My face gets red immediately. 'I wish I could just hide somewhere.'
-I... I'm so sorry.- I try to say more when she cuts me off.
-You're not. Let's move on. What could you add to what we already have?- She asks changing the subject. She doesn't change expression even once, it's like a normal situation and she doesn't seem bothered even.
-Uh, I think I could add: "I like to be in peaceful places with headphones on where people can't find me" - I say smiling at the thought of being alone. Ms. Richard looks at me with frowned eyebrows. 'Wow, she can put on different expressions?'
-Why?- I look at her caught off guard.
-What?- I ask confused.
-Why do you want to be left alone so bad?-She's waiting for an answer. Her eyes for the first tome burning holes in my face.
-I don't like people around me. Alone doesn't mean lonely to me.- I answer simply.
-Then what is "alone" to you?- It's a weird question.
-It's freedom, carelessness, happiness and peace.- I answer.
-Hm...- She humbled. Confusion appears on my face.
-Have you ever been in a relationship?- I look at her shocked. 'What kind of question is that?'
-I uhm... yeah.- I answer and my mood suddenly goes down.
-You don't seem happy about it.- She stated.
-Yeah uh, I'm not.- She looks at me for a longer moment then writes something on her other paper.
-Okay, that's enough for this day, I expect you to meet me here tomorrow, Miss Stevens.-
I nod and leave with my bag.

-How was it today?- Lilith asks.
-Uh it was weird. She asked me what alone means to me and then if I've been in a relationship.- I say which makes me realize I talk with the blonde girl more comfortably than I did before.
She looks at me. Excitement on her face building up.
-Oh my god! You talk to me like a best friend! I love it Marcels!- She gets closer to hug me but stops. I think about it for a moment.
-Just this once.- I stand without movement as she hug me tightly. It feels so weird to be hugged. I say when it's enough and go back home.

I lock the door of my house and go to my room. I clean my room since there's a mess which I hate.

*notification*

*notification*

I look nervously at those messages.

*I hope you feel bad for what you did... it was all your fault.*
*I told you if I text you reply in a second for fuck's sake!*

I try to ignore messages and I decide to go for a walk. I walk for a water to the store near me.
-Look who's here. Welcome!- The cashier yells as I walk in. I go straight to the shelf with my favorite wine and grab a small bottle.
-Long time no see, Marianna.- The cashier winks at me.
His long beard moving every time he says a word.
-Oh cut it Oliver.- I roll my eyes. The older man scans the wine and hand it to me.
-Stay safe this time okay? I don't want any fuckers get close to you anymore. I look around to see if someone heard that. I give him a killing look for speaking about an old situation with my ex boyfriend as I see a woman with familiar brown hair, standing behind the isle. My heart feels like it stops beating... She looks at me and I look at her while I hold the wine.
She comes up to me to say something.
-I don't think you're eighteen to buy that sort of stuff. Wait for me outside, please.- I do as she says with my heart barely keeping up.
I turn to face Oliver. He doesn't care at all. I wait as she get out of the store like she asked.
-Ms. Richard. Please don't report Oliver because he sells me alcohol, please. I don't want any trouble for him.- I say with a polite expression on my face. She looks at me curiously but still keeps her cold face.
-Why is the cashier so important to you? You don't seem to care about people.- I don't want to answer that but I feel like if I won't she will not let me go home.
-He saved my life once. He's my only family.- I answer looking everywhere but her. 
-Don't you have a real family?- She asks like it's nothing. Her confidence's killing me.
-I uh, I had a brother but he overdosed so now he's not much help with my e- I cut myself off. I hope she won't ask for that...
-Sorry to hear that. Help with your who?- She asks but her face and voice seem not quite engaged, she has not a tine bit of pity.
-It doesn't matter.- I feel my palms sweating as she keeps looking at me. 'What is that Woman doing to me??'
-I asked.- Her voice now stern.
-My ex boyfriend. Why do you wanna know so bad, Ms. Richard?- I ask her and it feels like I did something wrong.
-Just curious. You are an odd person but it's good. I like it- With that being said she goes away.
'She just said she likes me????? Am I dreaming?' I feel like a five years old kid.
I smile to myself while heading back to my house.