Three

~3rd person~

Alastor moved to the side, allowing Lucifer to walk in his vintage room. 'I can use this to my advantage I've been craving his blood lately...' Alastor thought

"Nice room..." Lucifer mumbled quietly, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Mhmm.." Alastor agreed as he finally acknowledged what Lucifer was wearing. An oversized T-shirt that is white with a duck on it and some shorts that arnt really able to be seen but they are because he tucked a bit of his shirt in his shorts. His hair was messy and his wings were slightly out, tucked against his back .

"Do you remember when you gave me some of your blood, my lord?" Alastor said walking up behind Lucifer, this startled him.

"Yeah.. what about it?" Lucifer said as he turned around looking up at Alastor. Alastor's smile tensed and looked down at him this made Lucifer understand what Alastor wants. "Uhm... You want... Oh.." Lucifer stuttered as his face turned a bit pink.

"Yes, I want your tasty blood Lucifer.." Alastor said as he crouched down to be face to face with Lucifer.

"Uhm... I-is n..no an answer..?" Lucifer said as he backed up a bit he seemed a bit nervous. Alastor thought for a second and stood straight.

"Nope!" Alastor said as he walked towards Lucifer due to Lucifer backing up though his back was against a wall. Alastor stood in front of him and looked down at him.

"Alastor I.... It.. uh... Why.." Lucifer groaned trying to find the words for his question. But he couldn't think as Alastor looking down at him like this was doing something to him.

Alastor pushed Lucifer's head up and put his mouth to his neck. Then he whispered, "Because your taste is heavenly my dear..." Alastor then bit down hard into Lucifer's neck.

Lucifer let out a tiny groan and covered his mouth. Alastor is still biting into his neck using his tongue to lick up the glowing yellow blood. he was enjoying this dearly.

Alastor soon finished his biting and licked his lips. Lucifer had his hand over his mouth tightly he was looking at the ground. "Well, you do look traumatized!" Alastor said as he looked down at Lucifer.

"Fuck you...." Lucifer mumbled as he looked up at Alastor. Lucifer was blushing but not enough to be seen on his pale skin.

"Hmm, would you still like to sleep here?" Alastor said as he backed away from Lucifer. Lucifer thought for a moment and nodded. "Wonderful, you shall sleep on the right side of the bed then!" Alastor said, shocking Lucifer with his words.

"Same bed...?" Lucifer said nervously. As he walked forward a bit to not be against the wall.

"Yes I do not have any other place where you could sleep!" Alastor said as he walked over to the right side of the bed and snapped. His clothes changed, he now wasn't wearing a shirt and he is wearing long shorts.

Lucifer looked away from Alastor and walked over to the the right side of the bed and crawled on top of it. Alastor opened a drawer and pulled out his cigarettes and lit one putting it in his mouth.

Lucifer sitting on the bed his legs crossed watched as Alastor inhaled and exhaled smoke. Lucifer looked away before he was caught staring and pulled the blanket over himself. Then he grabbed an extra pillow and hugged it.

"Mmm, you look like a child." Alastor said looking over at Lucifer. Lucifer turned so he was  laying on his left side to look at Alastor.

Alastor closed his eyes and inhaled again but to his surprise his cigarette seemed to disappear. When he opened his eyes he saw Lucifer holding it between two fingers. Lucifer set it between his lips and inhaled, then took it out of his mouth and exhaled out smoke.

"Delightful, my cigarette is now contaminated!" Alastor said as he snatched the cigarette back and looked at the part that was between Lucifer's lips, it had a bit of his saliva on it.

"Mhm.." Lucifer mumbled snd laid back down hugging the pillow again. Lucifer then fell asleep.

Alastor watched as Lucifer began to twist and turn in his sleep. Alastor licked the bit of saliva off the cigarette and blew the flame out. Then he crushed it setting it into an ash tray. Alastor laid down next to Lucifer but they didn't touch. Lucifer continued to twist and turn in his sleep though.

¥

Lucifer opened his eyes to be on his bed, Lilith was standing over his, he tried to speak but he couldn't, it felt as if he was underwater. Lilith wrapped her hands around his neck and began to choke him. Lucifer began to gag and choke. Then he fell through his bed and landed on Alastor's bed, Alastor had a cigarette in his mouth.

Lucifer began to hear the voices of everyone he wronged around him until he awoke.

Lucifer jolted up, he was drenched in cold sweat. Lucifer hurriedly looked around as if all of that was real. Lucifer looked at the sleeping Alastor next to him.

"Alastor..." Lucifer mumbled and he tapped Alastor's shoulder. Alastor immediately awoke and looked at Lucifer.

"Yes..?" Alastor said in a whisper his radio static wasnt there. Lucifer looked terrified. All Lucifer did was hug Alastor too embarrassed to say what happened.

"I.... I had a .... Nightmare..." Lucifer mumbled nuzzling his head into Alastor's chest. Lucifer hugged him tighter waiting for either pain or an annoying remark. But neither came.

Alastor hughed him back slightly, he didnt like the hug but he didn't want to make Lucifer more upset.  Lucifer let go and backed away.

                 "I'm sorry..."

                    Note

Yep you know it too, the third chapter!!! Ty for all the veiws and votes! They all mean so much! Ily you all so so so so so so much!! I also love comments because most of them end up being pretty funny!

1002 words