Four

~3rd person~

To Alastor's surprise Lucifer had soon fallen back to sleep in his arms. He laid back down still hugging Lucifer. He then let go of Lucifer and looked the other way, but Lucifer didn't let go of him.

Soon Lucifer began to mumble in his sleep, Alastor couldn't make out any of it except for one, "Warm... Alastor...cold.." Lucifer's mumbling continued until Alastor fell asleep as well.

¥

Lucifer woke up, he was curled up on top of Alastor hugging him. Lucifer didn't seem alarmed and just laid there. Lucifer nuzzled his face into Alastor's bare chest. Not wanting to get up.

Alastor woke up to the feeling of Lucifer nuzzling into his chest. "I'd appreciate it if you got off of me, Luci." Alastor said looking at Lucifer.

Lucifer rolled off of Alastor sort of alarmed by what he called him. "Don't call me that..." He said sleepily, curling back up into a ball his eyes slightly closed with the blanket nearly covering his whole face.

Alastor got up and walked over to his desk, he opened a drawer that had clothes in it. He pulled out his normal looking suit and began to get dressed.

Lucifer not wanting to feel uncomfortable watching someone get dressed turned the other way and pulled the blanket over his face. He liked the smell of Alastor that swirled in the air around him.

Alastor, now dressed approached the bed and stood by it. "You look so small under my blanket, mmm, oh right that's because your short and tiny." Alastor said teasingly. The only thing Lucifer did was groan.

Lucifer pulled the blanket down and sat up, his hair was messy and he looked really tired. His cheeks up to the tips of his ears were red. His neck was red too and he was sweaty. But he seemed as if he was cold.

"Damn you look like absolute shit." Alastor said and held back laughter. Lucifer looked at him silently.

"Why is it so cold..." Lucifer mumbled, twisting the blanket around him. Alastor looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Luci, it's 80 degrees in here." Alastor said. Lucifer slowly moved the blanket and got off the bed.

Lucifer groaned as he rubbed his eyes before looking up at Alastor. Then Lucifer remembered something. "Shit... I have a meeting!" Lucifer said, panicked. "Fuck! I can't miss this stupid meeting again!" Lucifer said as he  put his hands through his own hair trying to calm himself.

Alastor set a hand on Lucifer head and rubbed the top of his head. "Calm down." Alastor said as Lucifer relaxed. Alastor pulled his hand away and looked down at Lucifer. "Well, go get ready for your little meeting!" Alastor said.

Lucifer quickly walked over to Alastor's door and opened it running out of the room and running to his.

¥

Later that day Lucifer just got back from his meeting he seemed angry. Alastor was in the kitchen making some lunch. Everyone was sitting at the table just chatting while they waited for the food to be done.

"I FUCKING HATE THAT STUPID FUCKING ROYAL!!" Lucifer shouted as he kicked a wall, not hard enough to break it but hard enough to create a dent. Everyone got alarmed and looked at Lucifer except for Alastor who seemed as calm as ever.

"Ooo~ short king is angry~" Angel dust said as he looked at the angry king stomp into the kitchen where the table is. Lucifer climbed up onto the chair and set his head down on the table.

"Dad? Are you alright?" Charlie asked as she looked at Lucifer. Lucifer put his head up and looked at Charlie.

"Yeah I'm good, just some stupid royal called me out for always missing the meetings." Lucifer grumbled as he pulled his feet onto the chair he was sitting on and pulled his legs to his chest and put his face in his knees.

Alastor walked over to the table with a pot of jambalaya. "Food~!" Alastor said as he set it down and snapped a plate in front of everyone. Alastor sat down next to Lucifer. So on one side of Lucifer is Alastor and the other is Husker. In front of Lucifer is Charlie and Vaggie.

Lucifer pulled his head up and just watched as everyone served themselves some food. Aladtor on the other hand, moved one of his hands under the table and grabbed Lucifer's causing him flinch an look at Alastor.

Alastor did this so that Lucifer would calm down and it certainly worked. Lucifer pulled his hand away once he was calm and served himself some of the jambalaya. He took a bite of the food and savored it but he wasn't hungry.

Everyone was talking except for Lucifer because he felt like shit and he didn't know why, untill Lucifer felt the food rise back up I to his throat. Lucifer hurriedly jumped off the chair and ran into the bathroom. He sat in front of the toilet on his knees and vomited into the toilet.

Charlie, Husker, and Angel came into the bathroom to see what was happening. "Ew... Fuck... " Husker said as he looked down at Lucifer.

Charlie went to Lucifer's side and patted his back. "Dad... Are you sure your okay..?" Charlie said and Lucifer  vomited again.

"I don't know...." Lucifer mumbled as Angel looked down at him disgusted as him and Husker left the bathroom.

Lucifer vomited again. Alastor walked in the bathroom. "Deer, let me handle this, go enjoy the food." Alastor said cheerily as he pushed Charlie out of the bathroom then he closed the bathroom door.

Lucifer vomited again, "Mmm, didn't know the king of hell could get sick!" Alastor said as he rubbed Lucifer's back.

Lucifer finished his vomited but now he felt nauseous because he didn't have any food left in his body.

Lucifer groaned and stumbled, standing up before nearly falling over. Alastor catches Lucifer from falling. Lucifer hugged Alastor tiredly. "I hate you..." Lucifer mumbled as he hugged him tighter.

Alastor not surprised by the hug disintegrated into the shadow with Lucifer and showed back up in front of his bed. Alastor set Lucifer on his bed and was about to walk out of his room when Lucifer stopped him.

       "I don't want to be alone..."

                    NOTE

Hope you all liked this chapter I spent a pretty long time on it. :3

TY FOR COMMENTS AND VOTES

1080 WORDS