Eight

This is a long one! So grab your snacks, sit/lay down, snuggle up in your blanket, and enjoy the show!

~3rd person limited~
Lucifer

Lucifer and husk finished their conversation and Lucifer ran up the stairs to his room and began to make the basket, he wanted to make it from scratch because he hated going out and buying stuff although he would have to, to get the rest of the stuff.

He went over to his work bench and grabbed a white bendy wood type stuff and began to weave it into a basket, he had done this before in heaven on Easter they always celebrated it with Easter egg hunts and lots of candy.

Soon, he finished creating the basket and looked at it with a smile on his face. He then stood up and rolled up his sleeves. He would have to get stuff for the basket tomorrow. He was tired but he decided he would go and make dinner for everyone before he went to bed.

He snapped and appeared downstairs in the kitchen and began to make dinner he decided to make some pancakes even though it was for dinner he knew everyone would love it.

~3rd person limited~
Angel dust

Angel was at the store, he look down at his paper and wanted to rip it in half look for stuff for this person would be hard as they sit behind a bar all day and listen to other people half the time.

He decided to buy a bottle of cheep booze and that was practically all he had for him, other than the black basket he bought to put the stuff in along with some pink shredded paper to put at the bottom.

'Why is this so hard I should be awesome at this I spend most of my day teasing and flirting with him this should be super easy-' Angel though then something caught his eye. He immediately bought it and put everything thing he bought in a plastic bag and began to go back to the hotel.

~3rd person~

Everyone except for Alastor was sitting at the table eating pancakes. "Where is Alastor?" Charlie asked looking around the room with a mouth full of pancakes.

Lucifer took a bite of his pancake and looked around a bit before shrugging and continuing to eat his pancakes. The room was quiet but not too quiet there was some talking between friends.

~3rd person limited~
Alastor

He was at the tailor He decided that the jacket should be a yarn one that he can wear when he is cold. He also wants it to not be a fancy type jacket. The tailor understood this and the tailor decided Lucifer would look good in a really light red and white striped jacket. They estimated his size but it would be okay if it was a bit to big.

The tailor found this job easy and finished it quickly, then gave it to him to bring home today in a black bag so no one could see what's inside.

It was getting late so he decided it would be a good idea to just go back to the hotel by the shadows.

~3rd person limited~
Lucifer

Lucifer finished his food and had hone up to his room. He decided that he would go shopping tomorrow. He went into his bathroom and snapped his fingers and his clothes disappeared and he got In the shower.

¥

After his shower he got out and dried his hair with a towel and wrapped one around his waist before wanting back into his bedroom. Lucifer began to get dressed in a oversized shirt and sweatpants so he can sleep. When he finished he turned around he was startled by Alastor sitting on his bed.

"THE FUCK!!" Lucifer said before falling backwards from being to scared. "SHIT!" Lucifer shouted as he rubbed his hip and lookrd up at Alastor.

"That was quite funny!" Alastor said his legs were crossed elegantly on Lucifer's bed. Lucifer stood up and brushed himself off.