★Skype: Niall★

10:03 pm.
|

Niall heard his phone beep, making him groan. Looking at the screen his mood changed.

Harry: hey i miss u when u getting on?

Niall didn't know it was past 9:50. He quickly grabbed his computer and opening it, he got into Skype. He wasted no time to click on Harry's name and calling him first.

▶In a video chat with Harry◀

"Hey sorry I didn't realize what time it was" Niall said quickly.

"It's okay we all lose track of time, no worries" Harry shrugged it off. Niall smiled. "So how is my sweet lovable Irish man doing" Harry said in a cheeky grin. Niall rolled his eyes, "He's doing fine, just tried from all the thinking" 

"If your tired you can go to sleep rig-" 

"No, I said I'm tired of thinking, I'm not tired enough to see you though" Niall said, Harry smiled. After a few moment of silence, Niall spoke. 

"We should go on another date Harry, But this time is mine turn" Niall winked, Harry raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going to take me?" 

"That Mr.Harold Styles is a surprise" 

"I don't do good with surprises..." Harry said, Niall looked at him in disbelief. "Harry your popular at school and I know for a fact that your friends have thrown you a surprise party, but now you're telling me that you don't do go with surprises" 

"Ok now lets get those some of those facts straight. One: I don't think I'm "Popular" anymore. Two: Yes my "Friends" have thrown parties for me, but I end up throwing up due to the alcohol." Harry said stating the words "Popular" and "Friends". 

"Well this surprise won't involve alcohol or a party. Just trust me on this surprise...Please?" Niall said, looking at Harry. Harry smiled and nodded, "Of course I'll trust you" Niall smiled wildly,"Don't worry Harry you'll love this surprise, but it will take some time" Niall said. Harry chuckled. Smiling, showing his dimples.

"I love you Niall, so damn much I would kiss you right now if you were beside me." 

"Are you sure that's all you want to do right now?" Niall smirked, "Now, now Niall don't get naughty with me" Harry said, trying to give him a stern look, but failed.

"Baby you know you want me naughty"

Harry chuckled, "I do...but not right now" Niall rolled his eyes. He heard his phone beep, grabbing it from the beside from his computer, he checked. He smile instantly turned into a frown when he saw who it was from. 

"What's wrong babe?" Harry asked worriedly, Niall shook his head, "Nothing just got a random text" He mumbled quickly, locking his phone. He put on a smile, his attention on Harry. "Let's not worry about it, okay?" Niall said when Harry had a look on his face, meaning that he was worried. "Okay" Harry whispered. 

"Harry?" Niall said after a couple of minutes of silence. "Yeah?" 

"Sing me a song?"Harry smiled, knowing it was now their own little routine. "Ok...give me a sec." Niall nodded, getting himself comfortable. When he did, Harry started singing. 

I should ink my skin with your name

And take my passport out again

And just replace it

See I could do without a tan

On my left hand,

Where my fourth finger meets my knuckle

And I should run you a hot bath

And fill it up with bubbles

'Cause maybe you're loveable

And maybe you're my snowflake

And your eyes turn from blue to gray
In the winter I'll hold you in a cold place

Niall smiled, laughing a little. Closing his eyes as he heard the last few words. 

And you will never know
Just how beautiful you are to me

★☆★☆★☆★

EDITED