☆Skype:Harry☆

2:45 p.m.
|

Harry sat there. Staring at his phone for a while now, Niall promised that they'll Skype when he's about to get on board. Harry always gets nervous when someone he cares about gets on a plane.

Anything could happen while they're flying, Harry can't help it but think about the possibilities that might happen.

Harry's phone started to light up and he immediately picks it up seeing that it wasn't the person he was hoping.

"Hey mom" he said, holding the phone to his ear.

"Yes, I did take out the trash.." Harry stood up from his seat and walked over to the fridge, grabbing himself a drink. He held the phone between his shoulder and ear, still listening to his mom.

"Gemma left for one class, but she'll come back like an hour or so." He took his phone away from his ear and checking the time.

"Mom I really gotta go, I'll call you when Gemma's home. Okay. Bye love you" Harry sighed, putting his head down and waiting again. But looked up to his phone when it dinged.

Niall: babe I'm sorry I can't Skype right now I'm running late
Harry: that's alright, Skype me when you land?

Niall: of course

Harry: please be safe

Niall: don't worry I will. I love you

Niall: can't wait to see you :)

Harry: I love you too

Harry stood up and went upstairs to his room. Lying down in his bed. Maybe by sleeping, time will come fast. He'll see Niall again soon, in a couple of hours. He'll just sleep.

10:00 p.m.
|

Harry woke up, not wanting to wake up he buried himself deep in the pillow. Well he thought it was a pillow.

"Oi careful I'm sore from the plane ride" Niall chuckled lightly. Harry immediately sat up and looked besides him. Not believing Niall was beside him.

"Harry come back you make a cute little spoon, plus I'm cold" Niall pouted.

"You fucker! Why didn't you call me and how did you get here?!"

"I called Gemma since you didn't pick up sleepy head" Niall sat up and was now face to face with Harry.

"Now I miss your lips" Niall whispered wrapping his arms around Harry's neck. Harry smiled and leaned in. Lips soft against his. 

"I missed you Niall" 

"I missed you, too" Niall leaned in again, Harry lightly pushed Niall back in the bed, hovering over him. Trailing soft sweet kisses, before sucking on the spot. Niall bites his lip from moaning, but knowing him, he wouldn't keep it in too long. Harry smirked and lift his head up, looking at his work on Niall's neck. He brought his lips back to Niall's. 

"Did you lock the door?" He whispered in between the kiss. Niall nodded as he starting to roam his hands under Harry's shirt. 

"My sister is across the hall gotta keep quite babe" Harry winked, before pulling the sheets over them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone sorry it took a while but I got a little bit of a writers block :/ 

anyways I need you guys to help me choose which cover i should do for this series. 

1st row?

1st row?

2nd row?

3rd row? 

4th row?

5th row? 

comment which one and the most votes is the final cover for the series. :) thank you guys and next chapter is the epilogue. x