★Niall•Harry☆

4:56 pm.
|

*Niall's pov*

Just a few more seconds. I thought as I watched the clocked on the wall. I didn't want to be in this room anymore. For one, Zayn. I can feel his eyes set on me. Watching my every move.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the bell finally ranged. I got up and packed my stuff in my backpack, before heading out the door. When I got out of the classroom, I saw Harry just a few feet away from me. I walked towards him, seeing him only struggle through the crowd of people. 

"Hey" He smiles at me, I smiled back, "Hey, so where we going to study?" 

"I don't know, want to go to the park and study?" I nodded, "Yeah that's fine, but first I need to go to my locker and get somethings, I can meet you outside" I said to Harry. "No, I'll walk you" 

"You don't have to Harry" 

"But I want to" Harry argued, I sighed and nodded. We both started to walk towards my locker, I wasn't really surprised to see Zayn there, but when he saw us, he closed his locker door and walked away. Maybe he caught the message that I was taken? I opened my locker and grabbed my things, before closing it back up.

"Ready?" Harry asked, I nodded, "Yeah, lets go" 

*
-3rd person pov-

Niall and Harry walked to the park together, a silence between them when they were walking. They got to the park and walked towards the tree, where they had their date. "So what do you need help with?" 

"I think I'll need help with my economics" Harry said as he sat down on the grass. Niall did the same, unzipping his backpack and grabbing out his things. "Well I can help on the things you don't understand" Harry just nodded. 

They studied, Harry starting to learn and figured out how to do the problem. They took a break, just sat there, watching as people walked by and gave them strange looks. The world can be pretty unfair, just judging you on the way you look, or judging you on who you hang out with, but most importantly judging of your sexaulity. That's what brothers Harry at times, he can be confident when he's with Niall, but there are times were he doesn't want to show people who he really is. 

"Are you ok Harry?" Niall asked worried, Harry looked at Niall and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine" He said turning to face the other way. Niall knew something was up, but he didn't want to push Harry into talking about it.

"It's getting late..." Niall stood up and brushed himself off. "We should go, we can study tomorrow if you want?" Harry looked up at Niall and nodded. Standing up and brushing himself off too.

"Hey Niall?" Harry spoked as they walked. "Yeah?"

"What d-do... you think about the people that...um... gives us strange looks?" Harry asked Niall nervously.

"I really don't try and think about that too much Harry. I mean, I do ignore them..." Niall answered, Harry just kept looking down.

Honestly Niall was one of those people who didn't really care what people thought about him. He was bullied enough, before he met Harry, but he felt really confident about himself being who he is around Harry. 

"Why?" Niall asks snapping him out of his thoughts. "Umm...no reason. I just wanted to know if it brothered you or something" He lied.

"Oh" was all that Niall said, they got to Niall's house and they both we're in the driveway. "We'll Skype later?" Harry asked, Niall nodded.

"Alright, I better get going then" Harry said leaning on and giving Niall a sweet peck on the lips. "I love you" Harry said against their lips, before slowly leaning back up. Niall only smiled, grabbing his keys and walking up to the front door. "I'll talk to you later Harry!"

Harry nodded, before starting to leave Niall's driveway. Niall opened the front the door And called out for his mom.

"Niall sweetie, we've been waiting for you" Niall's mom walks up and gives him a kiss on the cheek. (Niall having to bent down, cause of the height difference)

"We?"

"Yeah one of your friends are here, he's in the living room. I'll be upstairs if you need anything" she said giving Niall a pat on the back.

Niall curiously walked towards the living. His widen when he sees who it is.

"Zayn?"

★☆★☆★☆★☆

EDITED