★Skype:Niall★

8:46 p.m
|

Niall: Harry please talk to me

Niall: You've been ignoring me, please text back

Niall: I miss you Harry :( please let me explain love

Harry: I'm sorry Niall, I just... I don't want you to leave me

Niall: I won't leave, I'll go to one of the other universities!

Harry: No! Don't...Skype?

Niall didn't waste time, opening up his laptop and heading over the Skype icon.

9:23 p.m.
|

"Harry, I won't leave, I won't leave you. I'll go to Sheffield University."

"Niall..." Harry took a deep breath, "You got accepted to a really good college in America, and I don't want you to lose that opportunity"

"But I'm going to leave y-"

"Forget what I said, Niall I want you to take this opportunity, I don't want to be the reason to stop you from this. Please Niall, do this for me?"

Niall bit his lip, thinking. Knowing him he's already close to tears.

"How am I going to see you?"

"What we're doing right now, we can text, too. Niall we're going to make this work, I promise."

Niall sighed, rubbing his face, washing the tears away.

"I promise love, we're going to get through this. I want you to do this Niall, this is once in a lifetime opportunity for you"

Niall nodded, "I know, I know, Harry but I want to see you in person."

"And you will, holidays you'll come here, I'll try my best to visit you"

"You think this will work?"

"It will work Niall, have some hope"

Niall nods again rubbing his eyes, trying to make the tears go away.

"I love you Niall so much, and What I feel for you. I don't think this will go away anytime soon"

*****
Another update in just one day, pretty proud of myself. Anyways hoped you liked it only 4 more I think. :) x