Heal..(3)

The last part of thorn yay!
———————————————————————————
Thorn go make her way to home .from her memories she know everything about the body owner so from that's memories he walk toward the street and great everyone with a smile

When she arrived at her home she pen the door and walk in "I am home !" Thorn said then they heard a reply from someone "you home early today you usually late from getting the herb in the forest" thorn look at the woman thats great her and just smile "mom do you forget that's dad tell you to be in your bed you sick" the woman just smile "haha well I got thirsty and no one home so I just walk to kitchen to get some water" she coughed "well aside of that did you see your father anywhere in town" thorn shake his head "no but he will be back and I have something to tell you but before thats go sit okay I bring the water" thorn said and go to get water.

After getting water she bring it to her mother and sit infront her "uhmmm mom" Thorn said and her mother look at her "yes"

"I think I found a cure to heal your illness" then their are a moment of silence between them "you think so...." Thorn nod "I just need dad help to make it so pls mom just don't give up on us" thorn said and hold her mother hand.

Violan looking at her daughter just have this sad smile on her face and there she doesn't know what she feel after hearing her daughter just said .she pat his daughter and said "honey I am not gonna go that's soon and I'm not definitely give up on my family.my illness is unknown to your father but if what you said is true ther are hope in this so Ill take it so don't worry okay" she saw a term at in his daughter eyes and wipe it then they hear a front door open and heard two voice "we home!!"ther stood his husband and son.

When she saw her Father he instantly go to him and take his coat "father I have something to tell you!" She said and drag her father to his office that's they have in the house leaving the son and mother in the living room they look eachother "what up with her" Hown said Violan just smile

"What!!" Johnas or John yell after hearing what his daughter said "you're not kidding are you" he ask her daughter again and she just nod while smiling "come on dad we don't have much time to waste!!"

After that's they working on the cure for two day and at the fourth day it's was done "careful honey drink this slowly okay" John helping his wife to drink the cure that's he and his daughter made after drinking it Violan feel that's her body recovery.

The cure is a success to them and the day end with hugging time!!

____________________________________

Okay it's done !!