Tea with the queen !!

Blaze step out from the carriage and make her way to the castle entrance,her maid Haida is with her.everyone in the castle know who blaze is and now to show a respect to her .

They were great by the head butler name Kosher "this way lady Blaze the queen in waiting for you in the garden" Blaze nod and smile and follow Kosher to the garden.

Arriving in the garden they being lead toward the garden Gazebo where the queen waiting for them.Blaze do a curtsy and great the Queen "greeting your majesty the sunflower of the Zocklock kingdom may your presence decorated the land" Queen Iris just smile then nod .with that blaze make her way to sit with the queen, a maid pour a tea and serve to the ladies and from that's they begin their talk.

"It's been a while I have seen you Blazy dear" "it's a honor your majesty if I recoll I think the last time we meet is when I were 12" Queen Iris just nod "how your relationship with Third prince recently" blaze look at her and smile but then don't let that's smile fool you at the outside it's look like a sad smile but in the inside Blaze just have many beautiful word that's he want to said toward the Queen about Prince Adrien but she doesn't want to died yet couse of disrespect toward the royal family "I don't know your highness me and Prince Adrien haven't seen eachother recently and I can tell that's he doesn't want talk to me" "what do you mean" Queen ask "well it's seem our love is disappering and I don't want exactly continue the engagement and I would be grateful to you your highness if you respect my wish to end it" blaze said and see the queen just nod "I respect your decision but I  think you should talk to Prince Adrien for that matter"

Blaze nod and drink her tea and continue to chat with the queen in different matter but now how should she talk to her fiancé/ex Fiancé to amnual the engagement then She remember the content of the game where the start of her role as villain begins where she saw her fience cheat with her with someone else and not the Fl aka her stepsister they don't meet yet so you can say that prince Adrien is a playboy...

Blaze have this wicked smile in her face but hide it very well but Haida her maid notice it and just ignore it don't want to know what her lady is planning but if a body need to hide she gladly help to hide the body herself...

____________________________________