honest

They kissed furiously until Greg finally released the kiss and breathed into Mycroft's ear:
"Come on, I've put clean sheets on my bed," and then dragged him behind him.
It was, in fact, the first time Mycroft had entered Greg's bedroom.
Greg slammed the door behind them. Then he sat down on the bed.
"Undress for me, my darling. I want to look at you."
Mycroft swallowed.
That's a first too.
And incidentally, he realised that he quite liked Greg being so controlling and taking charge.

Greg looked at his friend expectantly. The tip of his tongue moved excitedly back and forth in the corner of his mouth, and that made Mycroft smile. Like a kitten seeing the cream jar, he thought. And cute. Just cute.
He began to unbutton his jacket. Slowly, bit by bit he undressed, taking his time, pretending that the one or other button resisted his fingers. Well, his fingers trembled a little under the covetous looks of his beloved, so he didn't have to act that much.
And one look was enough to see that Gregory was not indifferent to this performance. The tight jeans he wore, in which his butt undoubtedly looked damn hot, bulged out quite a bit.
Mycroft grinned.
When he finally stood there completely naked and bare, Gregory jumped up and tried to grab him. He was given a loving slap on the wrist.
"No," Myke said and threatened him lovingly with his finger.
"Now you."

Gregory didn't stay that long. Mycroft saw to his surprise that Greg was wearing nothing but jeans and a shirt. ...just those two pieces of clothing. It made him swallow hard.
And these two pieces lay carelessly on the floor in no time at all, so that they could now both admire each other's bodies for the first time without any disturbing accessories. They saw themselves completely naked for the first time.
"You are beautiful," whispered Mycroft as he pulled Gregory towards him. ...who made a noise that sounded like a purr.
They held each other, pressed against each other, and felt that they wanted each other.

Greg pulled him to the bed. Pushed him on it, followed him, lay down next to him and snuggled up to him again. They both enjoyed feeling each other, stroking each other's skin, kissing. Myke nibbled at Gregory's earlobe, kissed his neck gently; Gregory "purred" again.
Their lips met in a kiss, wild and tender at once.
Their erections rubbed against each other, they were both rock hard.
It was exciting and new; it felt wonderful.
"Myke," Greg moaned, "Myke, I'm hot for you, you know, and my God, I... I love you."

Mycroft shivered.
That was the first time he heard Gregory say those words.
It went deep into his soul.
That this man, this kind, loving, so loyal and helpful, this so normal man loved him, the stone-cold politician, the extremely complicated man.
It drove tears into his eyes and he only managed to control his voice with great difficulty.
And so it sounded pretty croaky when he answered:
"Gregory, I love you too."

Gregory pulled him even closer, and her kisses grew wilder.
They rubbed against each other even more violently until Greg moaned:
"Oh, Myke, I can't take it anymore. "I just can't..."
And he came, and out of the depths of his throat came a passionately rough sound.
Mycroft could not hold on any longer, he was carried away by Greg's passion and he came too, and little stars danced before his eyes.

They held each other in their arms even further.
It took them both a while to catch their breath.

"Gregory... ...did you... ...mean it?"
"What?"
"You love me?"
Greg sat up and looked at him with surprise.
"Yes, of course, Myke."
"But... I am who I am, and there's not so much lovable about me ..."
"Stop!"
Myke looked at Greg with big eyes.

Greg snorted.
"Now listen carefully. You've shown me so much these past few weeks, what's behind the Iceman's facade. So much warmth. Caring. So much loving humanity. And that, my dear, is something not many people know. I'm allowed to know it. It makes me happy and proud. And, yes, I mean that sincerely. I love you. And I never want to hear anything so silly from you again."
And Greg gave him a pat on the ass. And a kiss.

"I love you, too, Gregory, and I mean it, too. You're the first person to touch my soul like this. I want to be with you and never let you go."

Gregory sensed that there were reasons Myke didn't think himself lovable enough
And he vowed to himself to find out. Because what Myke showed him when they were together was very lovable, and more than that.
And yes, he loved him and he just lost his heart to that man.
Well, he would help him regain his self-esteem.
Greg was smiling.
"You rule a kingdom and prevent wars and save whole countries from ruin, but you've neglected your own soul life quite a bit, haven't you?"
Myke smiled at him.
"Now I have you."
"Yes, now you have me."
And Greg kissed his lover again wildly and passionately until they both couldn't breathe.