Introduction

A Professor AKA a Mafia's love story or should I say, his action romance story.

This novel contains mature contents that aren't suitable for minors like me haha. Just kidding, some, maybe bloods, killing are the mature contents! Be aware that this story is a work of fiction, characters, events and places are either products of the authors imagination. Arigathanks for understanding!

Characters:

Aviona Psyche Czine Moses, a girl who had been abandoned by her own family because of her attitude. She lives alone and one would never dare to be friends with her because they say she's a "CRAZY" woman.

Crazy in love with you, jk!

She's beautiful

Hazel eyes

Thin and pinkish lips

Long natural brown hair

Pointed nose

She's also kind (sometimes)

Funny

Fun to be with

Childish

Sometimes matured

Loves to curse

Loves hate

And Lastly she's...

CRAZY!

But she'll meet a professor who's cold like an ice..a multi-billionaire, professor, and of course a MAFIA BOSS! will she ever escape her destiny or she'll go with the flow?! And who is that man that she'll meet? He's..

Archthur Denzhel Varmate, a cold and heartless Professor of Arthur Varmate University, he is known by his father's last name 'Varmate' the owner of the university that he's teaching in. Many girls do fall for him, he have an ex-girlfriend which is...OOPPSS! I won't spoil it. What will happen if he'll meet the woman that will change him...change him or he'll change for her?!

He's handsome ofc

Pointed nose

Red and kissable lips

Perfect jaw line

Cold ash eyes

Thick eyebrows

His clean cut hair

He's also heartless (as I said)

Cold

Loves saying 'Fuck'

Strict

Ruthless

Selfish

C.E.O

Youngest multi-billionaire

Professor

And lastly...

A MAFIA BOSS!

__

Sa pagkikilala nilang dalawa, ano kaya ang unang ganap at magiging maayos ba agad ang kanilang pagkilala sa isa't-isa o isang maling galaw na nagkakilala sila?!

"You used me..." she said before looking at the man who's standing in front of her. The man didn't even gave any glimpse on her and that was the time that she have thought of accepting the truth. The Professor used her. Ginamit lang siya.

__

Other Information about the Characters:

Aviona Psyche Czine Moses

Birthday:

April 26, 2001

Archthur Denzhel Varmate

Birthday

September 11, 1998