𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐔 𝐌𝐄, ᵏᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ

ෆ he can see the girl behind the auraincludes smut

includes smut

"Come on, I hope I see Dougie fine ass, I'm tryna sit on his face," Trina, your older cousin said, as you maneuvered through the crowded room

"Girl bye," you said, shaking your head. Casually pulling at the rising mini bodycon dress, as you kept your head forward.

You could see the lustful glances, the jealous gazes, you simply rolled your eyes, looking straight ahead. That is, until you met his eyes.

Kevin was once your neighbor, who oftentimes terrorized you. You wouldn't consider him a bully, but more so, he innocently teased you about everything. Until you turned 16, you were home alone that night, walking from the store, when he was heading out. Noticing you, he was about to get started, but chose not to, seeing the sad expression.

Instead he tried to make small talk, leading to a confession, and a night of things neither of you had any business doing. You pretended nothing happened after a few times, Kevin had already started to get a reputation in the streets, and your parents didn't play that. Later, to make sure you didn't become a statistic of teen pregnancy, Your parents moved you with your grandparents, who lived down south.

Now at 18, you were back with your parents, but you were different. While southern hospitality was very real, the men where just as bad. You were tough now, mean even, nonchalant, in the short amount of time, you had transformed, for your own sake.

"Tee," Dougie called out, Trina grabbed your hand, pulling you through the crowd.

"You remember my lil cousin, Y/n?" Trina said, accepting his hug, grinning as he gave her ass a squeeze.

"Oh shit, wassup girl," he said, pulling you into a quick side hug, before glancing back at Kay.

He stood next to a brown skin girl, he didn't know her too well, but he planned on getting familiar with her mouth later. He noticed you, as you entered the house, his eyes had been on you the entire time.

You had matured physically, in the best way. However, there was something off putting, he couldn't point it out yet. He teased you, but it was only because he liked you, how else would he have gotten you to notice him.