mona lisa | skilla baby

ෆ his own work of art, moving exactly as he he tells her too

"Do this for me, I gotchu, mama"

The words played over and over in your mind as you boredly listened to Darius venting to you, mostly about the stresses of life and his "opps". You couldn't have a care in the world, but you had a role to play, so you simply consoled him, your freshly manicured nails brushed against his soft wavy hair.

You wouldn't even be here, if it wasn't for him. Your love outweighed your sanity at times, leading to agreeing to something so reckless, but he told you he had you, he'd always protect you, and you believed him.

Darius was a big time dealer, from Miami. Moving to Detroit, he quickly became familiar with the area, and the people. You, being one of those people. He seen you often, one of your homegirls lived in the area he would go to serve people. You were the quiet type, hair and nails done, body tea, but quiet.

He was surprised to find out you didn't have a man, he'd have to make you his, who didn't want to be his anyway? Well you didn't, initially. Spotting you at the club with some friends, he immediately slipped away from his crew, spitting as much game, in hopes of impressing you.

"Talk to him, I see how he look at you, he want you, baby"

"You have so much to offer, I'm sure there is something out there in the world for you, you can't sell dope forever," you told him, sitting in the middle of his king sized bed, while he counted the stacks of money, placing them in the safe. 1206.

"Nah, ain't nothing else for me, I'm in this shit for life," he said, not noticing your frown at his words.

"Come back if you get anything, I gotchu, I wouldn't have you doing some shit, if I felt like it was too dangerous, you feel me, mama?"

"Fuck," you jumped at Darius punching a hole into the wall.

"What's wrong?" You cautiously approached him.

"My shit, somebody got in here and took my shit," he panted.

"They took all of the chains too?" You said, your heart dropped, realizing what you said.

"Huh?"

"I'm- I mean, I don't feel safe here, we need to go to my place, okay baby, I could help you, get your mind off of all of this, for a few hours," you said, your hand on his chest, watching as he became completely mesmerized.

At your place, you peppered him with kisses, hoping your sex appeal was enough to distract him, until he showed up.

"I want you so bad, I wanted to make you wait, but I need you," you basically moaned, taking your shirt off, as soon as you entered the apartment, pushing him towards the couch. His eyes widened with lust, tracing his hand down your body.

"Fuck shawty, you bad as hell," he chuckled to himself, his gold grill peaking out.

"Thank you, baby," you laughed, helping him wiggle out of the jeans, leaving him in his boxers, when there was a knock on the door.

Ignoring the knocking, it kept coming, until Darius groaned, stumping to the door, swinging it open.

"Surprise," the man himself said, pistol pointing at Darius' head.

Backing into the apartment, you quickly covered your chest, a fearful expression stuck on your face, as Darius backed in front of you.

"Nigga you gon' kill me, because I ain't doing business with you?" Darius spat.

"What it look like nigga? You think I'm letting some Florida boy come and run my shit?" He laughed.

"Fuck you," Darius practically growled.

"Nah, fuck you, Y/n, you did good mama," he laughed, watching the man turn towards you, the scared expression slowly changing to a neutral one.

"You-you bitch, you work for this nigga?"

"I am her nigga," Trevon spoke, he found the entire situation humorous. Darius couldn't believe his ears, but as he went to turn his head, the photo caught his eye, you sitting in the young drug lords lap, smiling happily.

It was beginning to make sense, all this time, he thought you were a good girl, you had been scoping him out. A vigilant solider under your boyfriend's command.

"Y/n, you're seriously doing this shit to me? What was all that shit about being real? Why?" He said, you only turned your nose up, turning to leave, when he grabbed you.

"You think you're leaving that quick? After the bullshit you-

A simple punch had him gasping for air, when another blow was sent to his body. With your dirty work done, you left, going sulk in the room, while Trevon finished the job.

Opening the balcony door, while Darius was still on the floor, clutching his abdomen. Kicking him, Trevon grabbed the man, lifting him to his feet, before he pushed him forward, letting the man fall to his death.

As unfortunate as it was, the police were terrible, unlikely planning to actually investigate his death, ruling it as a self inflicted.

Trevon knew he could be a bit deviant, with a rough upbringing, he had to learn to be heartless. But when you came into his life, he realized how different things could be, and for that reason, he had you help bring down one of the main obstacles in his way.

Going into your room, you sat, now wearing a new shirt. Sitting on the large bed, you tiredly searched on tv, looking to find something to make you forget everything.

"I appreciate you mama," Trevon spoke, entering the room.

"Yeah"

"I do, you were a good girl, followed every word," he said, standing in front of you, taking the remote. You were about to nag, when he kissed your neck.

"I told you, I gotchu, you helped me, and I just want to give you a thanks, can I do that?" He asked you, mumbling into your neck as he placed the softest kisses on your sensitive skin.

Truthfully he was grateful, you were a peace of art, being exactly what he needed you to be, his own Mona Lisa, and for that he was dropping some of the best D, Detroit had to offer.