onlyfans | kay flock

ෆ your childhood friend finds out about your onlyfans and you end up in a crazy predicament includes smut

includes smut

i'm not back y'all, i am on a road trip with my friends and out of boredom, i decided to revamp everything and make another book...lol, bye.

"Hey Kay"

"Hey Kay"

"Nah, you got to go, before she comes over here," Kevin shook his head, as one of your friends, Sabrina waved at him.

"Thanks for the ride, I'll see you later," you said, getting out of the BMW.

"You good, I'ma talk to you later," he nodded, speeding off, as soon as the door was shut.

"Why he left so fast?" Sabrina frowned, making you chuckle.

"I think he said something about one of his hoes calling," you said, mentally reminding yourself to throw in his face how you came up with the excuse.

"Hoes? He needs to leave the smoochies alone, and come be with me," she said, as Zamia walked up, still in her pajamas.

"Girl, you need to get over Kevin, if anything he would want Y/n, she just be playing games, try Jo," she laughed.

"She said she don't want him-wait, you still don't want him?" She quickly asked.

"No ma'am," you shook your head, following the two into their shared apartment.

You had known Kevin for as long as you remembered, not neighbors, but in the same building. You'd seen each other around, but formally met in elementary when you ended up in a class with him. He originally planned on teasing you, it was fun and he did it regularly with all the cute girls, however, you were very tomboyish.

Curiously, he found himself making conversation with you in the class, until he invited you to hang with him and his friends, outside of school. You met his brother, Jo, his best friend, Dougie, and a few others. Within a matter of months, you were considered one of the bros.