Chapter 25

Duke POV

Duke in this bitch, Duke in this bitch. Aye!!!! Now its time to make my big appearance. I pulled up to my mama's house and got out. I sent a quick prayer to God and rung the bell. "Who is it?" She asked. I didn't say anything. I put my hand over the peep hole and waited. "I asked who is it and you-" she paused mid sentence. She looked like she seen a ghost. "This can't be real" she said reaching out to touch my face. I placed my hand on top of her hand that was on my cheek.

"Its me mama" I said. She started crying. "I thought you were dead. My baby is alive"

"I'm sorry they made you seem like I was dead"

"They?"

"Yea some bad guys" I said sugar coating it for my mama "They kidnapped me and paid some people to say I was dead" I continued.

"I'm glad you're not dead honey bun" she said.

"I know ma, I missed you guys"

"We missed you too. Boy its so much I have to catch you up on, so bring your boney ass in here so we can talk while I cook you up a hot meal"

We sat in the kitchen chopping it up. I must admit that I missed it. The smell of fried chicken filled the air. Lawdy.

Trey POV

My mama had invited me Jaz and the kids over for dinner because its someone who she wants us to see.

We had just pulled up in my mamas drive way. I helped Jaz get Karmen and the twins out and then walked to the door. I rung the bell and my mama rushed to the door with the biggest smile on her face. "What you so happy for ma?" I said hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.

"Don't worry and hey babies" she said kissing the kids and hugging Jaz.

"Hey mama" Jaz said.

"Now bring y'all behinds in this house waisting my damn AC"

We just walked inside and into the dining room. I damn near fainted. "Duke is that you?"