#1: Fallen Maidens

This is, I think, my shortest oneshot. I came up with this idea not that long ago, and quite liked it. Please enjoy!
Also, this may have spoilers from the books, The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani, so keep that in mind while reading!

For Surviving Fairytales, Sophie decided to teach, since she had some 'grand idea'.

But as she counted the students and separated boys from girls, she frowned.

"Um, we need a girl to join the boys' team," she said.

At first, no one spoke.

But Anadil stepped infront of the girls and over to the boys, looking as if she had planned this already.

She hadn't.

She wanted Hester to see she's not 'just a henchmen', so when she gets first rank, she'll make Hester eat her own words.

Anadil noticed Hester looked a little stunned.

Sophie paid no notice to this, instead, she kept talking about the challange.

"For today's challange, I will turn all the girl's into fair maidens, who will then find a place to lay down. After each one is ready, I will put a sleeping hex on each one.

That's where the boys come in," she said, turning to the group of Never and Ever boys. "In order to wake them, each boy will follow his (or her, including Anadil) heart to the princess who catches their eye the most. When all of you finds a girl, you must reverse the spell," Sophie grinned, "by kissing them."

Anadil instantly regretted switching teams, Evergirls smiled slyly at Everboys, and Nevers groaned in annoyance.

"The most amusing will win," Sophie said, finger growing brightly.

She muttered a few words, pointed her finger at the girls, and the all burst into identical princesses, each with long, golden locks, pristine blue eyes, and peachy skin.

It was clear to know who was a Nevergirl and who an Evergirl, for while half the princesses marveled their new selves, the other half frowned.

After each girl had found a place to lay down and nap, Sophie lit her finger again and put them all to sleep.

Looking at the boys, she said, "Now, go find you princess!"

Boys scurried into the Blue Forest, eager to either find the girl of their dreams, or get over with having to kiss one at all.

Anadil scanned the pumpkin patch, wondering if she should just pick anyone, or wait until there was only one left.

But as she looked around, none of then felt right.

Anadil groaned.

What was she doing?

Walking over to the South Gate, she searched the sea of Sleeping Beauties. But none of them felt right.

Wait! What am I thinking?

Of course none felt right! Their all stupid! Anadil scolded herself.

She went over to the Turquoise Thicket, hoping to have some luck.

She did.

In the thicket, one princess lay, sleeping peacefully in the thick, turquoise grass.

But this girl was different.

Something about her just...Well, was different.

Anadil rolled her eyes.

This challange was making her sound like an Ever.

Everyone else had already picked a princess, waiting eagerly to see who it was, so Anadil sighed and stayed in her spot.

Seeing everyone was ready, Sophie smiled brightly, know she was about to have a moment of pure entertainment.

"Everyone ready?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Go!"

Anadil watched as Tedros kissed a grinning Agatha, Ravan kissed a startled Mona, and Hort jumped out from behing her and kissed a gasping Sophie.

Everyone looked up, blushing, until only Anadil remained.

Sighing heavily, she bent down slowly, felt her lips on a maiden's, and pulled back, afraid to open her eyes.

She did.

Anadil stumbled back as an equally stunned Hester stared back at her.

"What the-I didn't, I was-," but she just stared at Hester as if she'd just kissed a stranger.

Everyone grinned as they noticed the pink in both the girl's cheeks.

"Well then, Hort wins first rank, but Anadil is second!" Sophie said, grinning.

Anadil and Hester were both still shocked.

But no going back now.

Anadil had found her princess.

I know this was kinda short, but my others are kinda long 😅
I will update when I can, but I am busy, so it won't be alot. Please comment and if you have any ideas, feel free to say them! Thank you!