off for awhile

hi everyone! I might not post a lot these days because I'll be busy with something, I don't know it depends.

BUT ALSO THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 10K READS IM STILL IN ABSOLUTE SHOCK SO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL ☺️💗

don't forget to drink, eat and just enjoy life because trust me I know first hand how much depression sucks, but like at this point we need to embrace our differences. it's okay if you don't have the standard beauty traits because to me the beautiful-est of people are the ones who radiate light, ones who sit proud and confident.

I hold a deep 'hatred' for myself, deep deep but I've realised that my nose represents my ethnic background and identity and I will forever embrace it. so no matter how you look remember beauty is subjective, don't worry about those who set strict standards because we all know they're just jealous there appearances is the only thing they've got.

When the inside of you is beautiful trust me when I say it reflects the outside, TRUST ME!

REPEAT AFTER ME!!

I'M absolutely stunning, I turn heads, I love myself!

LOVE YOURSELF PRETTIES!! fuck everyone!

and lastly I love you all.

if your religious and believe in God, remember that we were created from the beauty Himself, and I don't see a single thing more beautiful then that.

if your not, I hope you realise that you shine brighter then the sun, you glow lighter then the moon, and you mean more then anyone will ever notice because of its mass.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ONCE MORE I JUST WISH I COULD HUG YOU GUYS ALL 💗💗

reminder to compliment someone because you'll never know how much they need it. put a smile on people's faces.

BYE FOR NOW!! 🔆