Sports Festival part 1: Obstacle Course

Male name = M!Y/n
Female name = F!Y/n
Mother Y/n = Mother name

3rd Pov
Everyone was getting ready for the sports festival and Our readers and class 1a was in the locker room getting ready.

(In the Locke room)

"Hey M!Y/n can you help me put my put my ponytail up" F!Y/n said with M!Y/n giving a nod in response. Everyone was a little stressed and nervous because of the sports festival..well except some.

"I'm really nervous about the sports festival, what if I do horribly and no pro wanna scout me." F!Y/n said worried. " I'm sure you'll do go fine we've been training hard enough for it" M!Y/n reassured her. "Thanks appreciate that." She responded while M!Y/n gets done with her hair. "Let's do our best." They both said in sync.

Iida then burst threw the door telling everyone it's time to head to the arena. As soon as everyone was getting ready todoroki stepped in calling Midoryia out. "From an objective standpoint it far clear that I'm stronger than you, However you have All might helping you out, I'm not here to pry in anything like that but just I will beat you." He said with a cold but stern look. "And as for
F!Y/n I will also show you whose power will exceed the most."

Midoryia and F!Y/n looked at todoroki shocked on how they approached them. "Woah things are really getting serious, what's with the declarations of war lately." Kaminari said. "Why are you picking a fight todoroki and just before the festival, what's up with you dude." M!Y/n said "Yeah not really manly to pick with people before a tournament." Kirishima agreed.

Todoroki scoffed and walked towards the doorway with Midoryia stopping him. "I don't know what's going through your head or why you think you need to tell you'll beat me but that won't me I won't go for the top either." Midoryia said "like hell I'm letting a bastard like you beating me" F!Y/n looking at todoroki with a stern look with flames cackling around her body. "You want a war I'll show you war."

Todoroki nodded and said "fine."

They all walked out to the arena to see a while crowd watching and scuba's they came out. Present mic was announcing each courses in UA and waited for Midnight with a questionable outfit to announce the first game.

But then she called out Bakugo for having to do a student pledge. With him just saying "I'm gonna win" getting everyone to boo him and judging Class 1A. "Expected for someone like him to say that." F!Y/n and M!Y/n thought. Then midnight the announced that the first game of the festival was an obstacle course. So everyone was waited on the finish line to start.

3

2

1

Go

They were off and as soon everyone was dash off. Ice began to form on the ground to freeze everyone. Class 1a dodged the attack knowing it was from todoroki. F!Y/n was having a little trouble trying I walk on ice but not for M!Y/n he was skating with his shoe as if this was normal walk in the park.

M!Y/n POV

"Hello todoroki nice trick but you're gonna have to try harder than that." I said while running beside him. He just gave me a concern looked as if he knew I was obviously gonna dodge that. The. I heard mineta jumping in the air but then got flinched by a robot. I wouldn't say I'm shocked since this is UA but that don't mean I'm scared.

Once the robot was finna attack I froze them with a shivering Frost blast to not only make them stop but to make them break into pieces. "HAH I just like in the entrance exams, easy cold breezy." I said out loud not even noticing todoroki ahead of me running away. Honestly I should've seen that coming but I got out of my shock to proceed further.