Highschool sweethearts

Charlie headed towards the guy she claimed was "hers"
"Hey baby! How are you today!" She said.
"Oh- I'm breaking up with you. I found someone else." He said.
"What- baby? Jakey? Jake?" Charlie cried
*Of course his name is Jake.* Scarlett rolled her eyes.
"Yea, you see that hot girl over there? She's going to be in my bed tonight." Jake said
"She's my bestie! How could you!" Charlie ran away crying
Jake came up to Scarlett.
"Hey. Give me your number. And meet me in my bed tonight." Jake said
"Sorry, you're not my type" Scarlett said
"Ooh. That broke my heart" Jake said
"Sorry, please get the hell away from me." Scarlett said
"I need a heart doctor. Which will be you. Pumping my blood fast tonight." Jake said. His friends played "treat me like white teez" when she said that.
"Good one. I'm not a heart doctor." Scarlett said
"Well you have to be mine to fix this broken heart." Jake said
"How about you ask Skye? I'm sure she will want you." Scarlett added "I can be a heart doctor for your brother there. He looks fine." Scarlett said.
Jake was left in shock while his friends shouted "YOOO!!"
Scarlett walked up to John (jake's brother) and said "see me in my bed tonight." And kissed him on the cheek. She went out and was shocked. She never did that before. Then she got home and told her mother. "Here. Have some c0nd0ms, you'll need it" her mother said "thanks" Scarlett replied. Soon there was a knock on the door. It was John.
"Hey s3xy, let's go up" John said. They went upstairs and locked the door. They took their clothes off. "Im gonna make you feel real good."