Moving School

Scarlett walked through the door like a model. Everyone's eyes straight on her. They all looked suprised. She was the attention. She walways wanted this. She went to her locker with everyone's eyes on her. Suddenly, someone approached her. It was someone with weird rainbow hair.
"Hello" the girl said as she stuck her finger in her nose. Scarlett was disgusted. But someone had finally decided to talk to her and make friends!
"My name is skye! Pretty name eh? Wanna be friends?" Skye said. Scarlett realized this was the place she played once. She never was as weird to dig in her nose. She heard everyone saying
"Is she gonna be friends with the weird girl? Ew..."
She didn't want for her to be weird again. Although feeling guilty Scarlett said: "errr.. Someone take their weird kid out of heree! No girl! Get the hell away from me weirdo."
"That's rude!" Skye said taking her nose outt of her nose. She had a booger on it and she was about to put it in her mouth until she threw it on Scarlett. Scarlett was good at dodging so she dodged it quickly and it went on the weird boy.
"Ewwww! No wonder no one like you except that weird boy." Scarlett said
"Oh my gosh baby!! Sorry!" Skye said to the weird boy
"It's alright" he took it off and ate it.
"Alright what the actual fuck." Scarlett said.
"That's what I'm sayin!"
Scarlett looks at who it was. When that girl said that, everyone went silent. *must be the popular girl.* she thought.
"Anyway" she said "you're so pretty. Wanna be bestfriends?" She asked
"Oh-uh-" *I never had a friend. Not even the popular girl! I'm so excited!" She thought
"Sure I guess." Scarlett said
"Great!" The girl said
"I forgot to introduce my self, oh and those girl behind me are my minions. You don't need to know their names. Anyway, I'm Charlotte. Call me Charlie."
Charlie said
"O-ok I'm Scarlett!" Scarlett said nearly excitedly
The bell then rang.
"Oh break! Finally. We just skipped everything talking!" She laughed.
They headed towards the cafeteria.
"I know its break but I always hang out here. See that guy over there?" She pointed to a brown haired guy. "He's mine. So back off btw."
"Don't worry. I'm loyal" Scarlett said