Lesbo gal begins.

The next day Scarlett went to school. Mars asked to have s3x with Scarlett and they did. But for £3000. But it wasn't worth it for Mars. As Scarlett, the next day was found with someone else. It wasn't a boy though. It was a girl...

"W-what? Why are you kissing her!? You lesbian freak!" Mars said
"What you don't support LGBTQ?" Scarlett said
"No? It's disgusting." Mars said
"Come on Anastasia. Let's leave this guy alone." Scarlett said
"W-well I want my money back!" Mars screamed.
"Ha! No way!" Scarlett laughed.
They left off and soon the bell rang.
"Better get going babe! Mwah" Anastasia kissed Scarlett goodbye.
"Bye babes!" Scarlett said back. Scarlett had finally actually felt some kind of love. Her past boyfriends weren't that good, well except John. But she was cheated on. Maybe being lesbian was right for Scarlett. Maybe bisexual? Even though men didn't work out, she still liked them. But Anastasia was better. She loved her.

Scarlett waited for Anastasia by the locker.
"Baby, I'm in a tangle." Scarlett said.
"What's wrong pumpkin?" Anastasia replied.
"Well, I don't know if I'm bisexual or lesbo." Scarlett said in a sad voice.
"Well how about tonight let's figure it out in my bed. Do you like my p00say more then a d!ck?" Anastasia laughed
"Well I guess I can! See you at 4?" Scarlett asked.
"Sure baby. See you then" Anastasia replied.

At 4 Scarlett came over. Her mum thought it was a boy so she gave her some c0nd0ms. Scarlett would not tell her mum that she was lesbian or bisexual because she was h0m0ph0bi¢.
That night Anastasia and Scarlett fu¢k3d, then showered together and stayed over for a sleepover. In the afternoon at 8pm Scarlett went home. She thought about telling her mum her sexuality.
"Hey sweetie! How was it you little wh0r3?" Asked her mum
"Like mother like daughter! Haha!" Scarlett laughed. Her mother laughed too.
"Mum.. I've got something to say." Scarlett told her mum
"What is it?" Her mum asked.
"I had s3x with a girl. I'm a lesbian." Scarlett said. Her mum was shocked.
"No. You're either leaving or your breaking up with this girl." Her mum said.
"W-what?" Scarlett asked.
"You heared me. Tomorrow pack your bags and leave. Or break up with this girl. I ain't having a lesbo in my house. Nuh uh. Not today" her mum said.
Scarlett cried in fear. Where would she go? Her girlfriend can't keep her. She would live on the streets. But this is love that she has. She had no choice but to leave true love. She hoped she could still be friends with Anastasia after this.
"And don't you DARE say I told you this. I will best the hell out of you and you WILL be on the streets" her mum said as she slapped Scarlett.
"O-ok! I-i won't mum! I'm sorry." Scarlett said
"You better be. I won't ever look at you the same again you LESBIAN PIECE OF SH!T I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THIS YOU BITCH!" her mum shouted at her.
What will happen next. She doesn't want to be out. So she has to do what her mum says.