Beginning

Ronica's POV:

We moved in Hemlock Grove for... Change. Yes, change. Cuz we used to live in another city long time ago, that's why I feel like being trapped into a small tiny wooden box and need to get out before death of lacking for air.

The broker that we were dealing with for a while, gave us the address of the place we gonna stay in. I never trusted her. And I'm proud of that once I saw the place.

The house is not like what she told us; Being in the woods, uncleaned at all and look so old-fashioned.

I'm gonna kick her butt once I saw her. That spooky hustler!

"Hey sis. Adkins! Would be a nice real sister and damn help me with my stuff!"

"Language, Jessie! That's so rude."

"Will tell her to get her stupid butt down helping with our stuff, please."

"Ronica! We need you down here!"

"Yes, auntie."

"Yes, auntie. Get your things to your room; we're not your servants anc you're not a princess!" My sister exclaims.

"Jessie, stop, we're not taking our belongings before cleaning this place first," My aunt, Rica, tells her.

"I'll bring the cleaning tools," I say, marching out.

"You always doing the easiest things," She says, making me stop.

"You speaking like I'm not gonna clean up with you," I respond out of sense and a bit annoyed. Why she always has to be mean to me?

"Stop girls, Ronica go and bring the cleaning tools from the car, and Jessie, shush."

"You siding with her aunt Rica, how could you?" She exclaims painfully, but we all know she's pretending."

"Jessie, for Christ's sake we need to finish cleaning early, or else we will have to continue tomorrow."
................

"Glory be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. A--" and suddenly I get cut off by someone clearing their throat.

"Um, Princess stupidity. Time to buy doughnuts; Rica wants us to. So, can you be a good girl and damn come with me to buy 'em?" She says annoyed, because she doesn't want me with her.

"I believe Rica's not gonna be mad if I was praying, and will wait for me until I finish," I try to fire back.

"She won't do the same to you when you try to convince her that you didn't break my nose," she says as if it's of sense.

"I didn't touch... That's a threat."

"Yes, fem smart ass. Now come on or I'll do it," she says, before leaving me.

She devil and will do it

................

"You wanna ask for my opinion? You're the worst sister ever."

My dear sister is mad, for not buying her some chocolate doughnuts. But she's allergic. She knows that, but wants to watch me being told off by Rica.

Not gonna happen, Sis. Adkins.

"You know exactly you're a goddamn allergic to chocolate, why on Earth you insisting?"