New day

I can't sleep. I feel like I must be awake the whole night to receive the back to school day. Maybe I need a walk around to stop worrying... That's right!

I get up off the bed, change my clothes, and sneak out of the room then out of the house, successfully without making either Rica or Jessie realize, especially Jessie.

I walk around town, hopefully I can go home without being lost and without making anyone realize my absence. Jessie will take the advantage and make Rica so mad at me. My train of thoughts stops once my eyes catch a glued poster on the wooden fence

PENNSELMANIA!
The best amusement park in
Hemlock Grove announces
a special offer:
Up to 25% discount
for the last days of summer!

Pennsylmania? Really, city?

                                                                        ................

"Wow! After I almost lost my way twice, the stupid park is locked," I says sarcastically, standing in front of the amusement park's closed gates. "Seriously, there's still a today before the school. Ugh, never mind!" And then I leave quickly

3rd POV:

She leaves before seeing the cousins walking close to the gates.

Letha recognizes her, which makes her eventually speeds her trace go the gate

"What's wrong? Why are you speeding?"

"I think I saw someone was before the gates. I guess they wanted to come inside, but the park's already closed," she says. Roman turns his head to see an illusion of someone walking away, makes him squint his eyes and furrows his brows a bit.
                                                                      ..................
Ronica's POV:

OK, girls! Are we ready?

Yeah!

That's what I hear once I arrive the school, Hemlock Grove High School. I go further to the courtyard for better view to see Brooke Bluebell, known as the sweetest girl in the school, she also popular which makes her can be a role model to the others, especially when she's not mean like the other cheerleaders.

Anyway, I go inside the building holding my timetable and trying to find my locker, they weren't really helpful and I'm completely lost.

When I'm trying to find my way to the class or my locker, I find a familiar boy with a neck-length dark hair and blue eyes. It's the trailer boy. Is he new here either? I hope if he's so.

Let's... Let's try to make a conversation with him. Let's hope nothing goes wrong. I approach him not trying to freak him out accidently, trying to start the conversation playfully.

"Hey! Remember me?" I say cutely and playfully. He flinches at first but keeps the straight face. "What a bussin jacket, by the way." I try again but simply.

"... Thank you," he simply thanks me before turning around to leave. I hate that. i didn't expect that end of a conversation. What's wrong with what I said? It's like any simple start to any stupid conversation.

I turn around to see everyone in the hallway: a group chatting together, a group walking together, or a group sitting on the floor and using a laptop... together.

You'll never be with any friend, you're freak remember? " Suddenly my sister's voice invasions my mind, making me clutch on my timetable and crumbling it a bit.