There's a rumor about you

"Hey," I greet Letha when I see her holding

"Hey." She greets back, waving her hand that's holding her Cola. "There's a rumor about... Peter? Yeah, Peter. There's a rumor about Peter being a werewolf."

"And?"

"So, is he?"

"Well, there's a rumor... Chocolate?" I ask holding out my chocolate.

"Sure!" She says playfully, taking a row of it.

"There's a rumor about me being a witch. So what do you think?"

"You... Being a witch?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Who speared that rumor?"

"The same girl who speard a rumors about Peter. So yeah, he's not."

"That's relieving."

"Hmm. Why, for what?" I ask her when I see her slight smile.

"Uh... Well. Because I want to be with you guys, especially when you two are the only people Roman is hanging out with." She gets nervous a bit but tries to explain nicely.

"Hmm, that's relieving," I quote jokingly. But I heard a rumor about you, mama. I suddenly hear in my head before shaking it a bit to go back to reality. "Well, see ya." After I witness Shelley sitting alone by herself. "Come on." She frantically shakes her head. Her movements are so cute. "I'm here, don't be scared of those, idiots. And God's with us already, so don't be scared. Let's go there." She finally gets up and walk with to the spot I want us to sit at. "So, how you doin' puddin'?"

"I'm fine," she types.

"That's something good to hear." I gives her a row of my chocolate, and she accepts it. "How's your day?"

"It was fine. Before I get bullied by group of girls?"

"Group? You mean the Sworn sisters and others?"

"No, another girls."

"What is wrong with bully girls? Why the heck they have to be mean?" I get slightly frustrated. "Are they freshmen?" She nods. "Either? My God." I say rolling my eyes. "Listen, forget about them, you're not gonna be in this school forever. You'll graduate, you'll be someone unable to be forgotten." I put my hand on hef bandaged one and look back at her smiling. "Keep this verse in your head, 'I can do all this through him who gives me strength'." I quote with a smile goes wider when I see her smile.

"Thank you, Ronica. You are really a good friend."

"I'm always here whenever you need me sweety," I tell her smiling.

"Am I missing something?" A new voice asks. I turn around to see it was Roman.

"Hi, Roman."

"Hi. I was just... Talking with Shelley, no problem with that, right?"

"Oh, absolutely not," he answers quickly. "But why are you two sitting here, anyway?"

"We're just waiting for Peter, he's right there, with Letha." I wanted to stop at 'there' but I find myself complete my sentence quietly abit. Roman snaps his head to where I gestured and starts to walk away toward them but stops  midway. Is he mad? Yes. He is. I suddenly answer myself mentally.

                                                                      ..................

We're in Roman's car and he is driving us to his home; she wanted to show me something there home and I agreed. Anyway it was obvious he's not in the mood and looks mad. All of this because Peter and Letha were having a chat together without him? Yes, obviously. And here I'm amswer myself again as if I was double-minded.