See something interesting?

"So, did you and my cousin have a pleasant lunch? Huh?" Roman asks Peter when he drives us to Peter's cousin's, he seems really irritated but trying to calm himself

"Nutrition! They don't call it lunch anymore." Peter tries to joke but his smile drops when he receives nothing. "Roman! Hey! Seriously guys. She pities me."

"Yeah, she's all heart." He snaps, looking at Peter intensely, before looking back on the road. Peter looks at me and I just shrug, unaware of why he's so mad.

                                                                      ..................

Peter knocks the door, we wait for seconds before it opened by a tall brunette girl, a bit older than us.

"Peter! Hi. Muah. Come in." We all get in. "I'll just be a second." And gets inside like she came outside, and speaks with some guy. "... to be mindful of the love and nourishment flowing from your Manipura, OK? And lay off the refined sugars. It messes with your metabolism." I look at Roman because he's the nearest to me confusedly and he just shrugs.

"All right, thank you." And with that, the man leaves.

"Another happy customer?" Peter asks her

"Crushed a couple blue pills in his tea. The sugar thing was just common sense,"

"Like when your doctor tells you to stop smoking."

One size fits all." Withou looking at Roman, then looks at Peter smiling. "Hi!" She hugs and kisses him.

"This is my cousin, Destiny Rumancek."

"I'm Roman." But instead of taking his hand to shake it, she takes it in hers to read. "See anything interesting?"

"Hmm." And she tosess his hand before looking at me.

"Hi, I'm Ronica." I say with a simple smile, waving at her.

"That's your birth name?

"Short name. But why you're asking?"

"Nothing." She simply shrugs. "You gentlemen have something for me?" She asks the boys, but mainly her cousin who gives her a box. "Ooh! Orangies." She squeaks happily, Oh! She's a girl after all. Peter brings out the blood jar to show her it. "Just tell me why this is better than running." She takes the jar from her.

"Fucked if I can, D." He answers her hopelessly.

"Oh, Peter." And gives the jar a good sniff before going inside a room. Moments later she comes back without it.

"How long is this gonna take?" Roman asks her.

"Better let it sit overnight for good measure." Then she sits on the couch. "We'll need some tequila."

"Is that part of it?"

"No. Um, something in a pretty bottle. Silver's good."

"You got it." Peter tells her before we all head to the door.

"Hey, Ronica." I stop and turn around to see her walking up to our direction. "You'll wait here until the boys come back."

"Me?"

"No one's here with the name Ronica but you, right?" And she glances at Roman before looking back at.

"But... Why?" I try to grab Peter's forearm because he's the nearest to me, but Destiny grab my hand.

"It's not going to be long," she says pulling me with her. "Just..." she replaces her hands on my shoulders from behind, making me stand beside her. "Until the boys come back." And smiles slightly at me, and I look at Peter.