Desiderium - a V1 x V Fanfic - J x V2's Sex Scene

This is related to Desiderium, a V1 x V fanfic on the ULTRADrones server. If you want context/something to read, consider joining the server and locating it on #the-aslume.

J: "You know V2, I just realized.
V2: "What?"
J: "I've probably already saved you like, 4 times already. Isn't that hilarious? A "Supreme Machine" gets saved by an inferior machine, not just once or twice, but 4 times. That makes you look a bit pathetic, doesn't it?"
V2: "Well, EXCUSE ME then. It's not like I asked to have a LITERAL WAR MACHINE as a predecessor. So please, shut the fuck up."
J: "Oh? Did that offend you, snowflake? Hm? Did my little comment hurt your fewwings? Oh, should I get a JCJenson hand basket for you? Cause I didn't know I was handling such "delicate" machinery!"
V2: "Fuck you."
J: "Wow, that REALLY got to you, huh? Wow, you REALLY are pathetic."
V2: "ME? PATHETIC? I CAN LITERALLY OUTPERFORM YOU IN ANY TYPE OF COMBAT.  I AM BUILT FOR COMBAT FAR BEYOND WHAT YOUR MOTHERBOARD COULD PROCESS."
J: "Oh, you're doing this now? The whole outperforming thing? Please, you've already done this last time. Think of something more creative with your "superior" processing chips."
V2: "OH YOU FUCKING BOT, I HELPED YOU GET A NEW BODY AND YOU DO THIS SHIT TO ME? WOW, GREAT WAY TO REPAY SOMEBODY."
J: "Huh? You think that just because you saved me, that means I'm supposed to be all nice and chummy with you? Wow, you really are pathetic! Grow up, moron bot."

As the argument escalated, the hatch on V2's crotch came loose. It revealed V2's massive throbbing member.

J: "Oh, what the hell?! V2, what the hell is the meaning of this?!  You just let your penis out for everyone to see, huh?!"

V2 looks down to see the hatch loose, and his cock revealed to J.

V2: "Oh, shit. Hey, why the fuck are you blaming me for this?! It's not like I just let my dick hang out in public all the time!"
J: "Well, it is YOUR penis, and it is CURRENTLY exposed right now. Hey, why the hell is it hard?!"
V2: "Don't look at it!"
J: "Wait, is it because of-"

J then goes into shock as she realizes the cause of V2's erection was her arguing with him.

J: "Did...did you get hard because of me teasing you..?"
V2: "N-no.."
J: "Then why the hell did you get hard all of the sudden then?!?"
V2: "I-I don't know! It's your fault for being so goddamn pretty anyway!"

As soon as J heard this, her circuits went into haywire, as she could not handle the unexpected compliment coming from such an unorthodox situation. Her systems overflow with feelings of confusion and slight arousal. As J tries to process everything all at once, she glances at V2's hard member once more. Thoughts of lust fill her robotic head, as her body goes into heat. Usually, her overheating would cause her to try and find the nearest oil available, but this moment serves to be different, as J could only think of the throbbing dick in her sight.

V2: "HEY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THA-"

Before V2 could refute his unexpected compliment, J suddenly pushed him onto the white seat behind him. He fell and sat on the white chair, his dick sprung up like a metal bar.

V2: "What are you-"J: "Shut your trap, toaster."J looks at it again, with eagerness filling her body.J: "You know, we can't have this around... Not when we're supposed to be wary right now..."

J grasped the tip of it, caressing her fingers through it. She bit her lower lip as she internally craved it, wanted it, needed it.

J: "Guess I'll have to fix it... You owe me for this."
V2: "What...?"

J climbed on top of V2, who was left speechless on what was happening. J then tore off her skirt, revealing her wet, dripping pussy, excited and eager to let V2 inside of her.