PROLOGUE

The room is dimly lit, with a flickering fireplace casting shadows on the walls. VEERENDRA CHAUHAN, a ruggedly handsome man in his early thirties, stands near a window, his back turned towards the person who has been waiting for him to speak something. The air is tensed and awkward between Them.

As he approaches, he utters the words that reveal the depth of his feelings: "Ishq ho gaya hai Hume aapse." His declaration catches her off guard, and she recoils slightly, her shock palpable.

In response to his confession, she whispers softly, her voice barely audible as she retreats, attempting to create distance between them. "Aap pagal ho gaye hai," she murmurs, her words laced with disbelief.

" Sahi Kaha Aapne Hum Pagal Ho Gaye hai. Aap ke pyaar ME PAGAL. Aur yeh Pagalpan Tab tak nahi Rukega jab tak aap meri nahi ho jati. Sirf meri , Iss  Veerendra Chauhan ki nahi ho jati."  He spoke possessively while caging her between the wall and him.

" Par hum  Aap se Kabhi Pyaar nahi kar sakte hai isiliye Aap apna ye zidd chhod de aur aapne desh  wapas chale jaayie." She spoke with no emotion in her eyes.

"Aap ko  apne saath leke jane ka waada kiya hai humne khudse aur hum tab tak  yahi rahenge   jab tak aap humare  saath nahi jana chahati." He spoke while staring in her eyes to see if she has some emotions in her eyes. 

"Hum aapke saath kabhi nahi jane ke liye raazi hone  wale hai." She spoke still with no emotion. After hearing her words His anger rose to another level.  His anger reaches its peak as he pins the woman against the wall, his grip tightening as he asserts his dominance. Despite her stoic countenance, the woman's vulnerability is hinted at, her attempts to break free from his grip reflecting her inner turmoil. He gripped her both the shoulders tightly and leaned towards her hears and whispered with gritted teeth.

" Agar aap apne marzi se chalti hai to accha hoga warna Zabardasti  se utha ke le jaane me hume koi problem nahi hai."

" Leave me ! Hume Daard ho raha hai " She attempted to free herself from his grasp. Despite her protests and attempts to break free from his grasp, Veerendra remains unwavering in his resolve.  The raw emotion in his eyes mirrored her own inner turmoil, a silent testament to the depth of his feelings for her. She was sure there are going to be marks of his hands on her shoulders after he leave.

" Aapko chhod ne ke liye thodi na pakda hai aur yeh mat bhuliyega ki aap ko  hum aapne saath le jaenge, woh bhi apni biwi bana kar." He said with lots of emotions flashing in his eyes while looking at her. Veerendra's ultimatum hung in the air like a weight, the promise of marriage looming over her like a dark cloud on the horizon.

"Aap aisa nahi karenege. Hum aapko aisa  bilkul nahi rahe denge." He chuckled after hearing her words and spoke.

" Toh Hum bhi aap se yeh waada karte hai ki 2 hafte, sirf 2 wafte me hum aapse shaadi karenge aur aap naa bhi nahi kar payengi. So be ready to be come my wife ,soon to be Mrs. Chauhan." He spoke making her shocked even though she immediately hid all her emotions. Before she could speak anything he left her and walked out of her room.