BUSINESS DEAL IN NEPAL

" DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE GOOD, MY MOOD WILL CHANGE WITHIN A SECOND

" DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE GOOD, MY MOOD WILL CHANGE WITHIN A SECOND."

                                            ******

Have you got colour in your cheeks?
Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift
The type that sticks around like summat in your teeth?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?
Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep? 

'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat

Until I fall asleep
Spilling drinks on my settee

(Do I wanna know?)
If this feeling flows both ways?
(Sad to see you go)
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
(Baby, we both know)
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

Crawling back to you

Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?
'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through

Crawling back to you

                                            ******

In the early hours of the morning, the room was bathed in a serene glow as sunlight slowly filtered through the curtains. Veerendra was lying in peaceful repose, his form stable and unperturbed by the outside world. Suddenly, the shrill ringing of his phone disturbed the peace, breaking his trance. With a low groan, he shook off the remains of his sleep.

Illuminated by the soft glow of the screen, his hand slowly moved towards the device, casting a hazy shadow on the background of his dark room. As soon as he picked up the phone,  a lot of emotions flashed across his face – curiosity, irritation and perhaps a hint of worry. With hesitant fingers, he finally answered the call, only to be greeted by the familiar voice of his best friend, Aayush Thakur. 

"Hello, Veerendra! Bro, where are you? And what are you doing?" Aayush's voice pierced through the quiet of the morning, causing Veerendra to groan in annoyance. Being an early riser wasn't Veerendra's style; he cherished his sleep, especially after toiling hard throughout the day. Aayush's call disrupted his precious rest, and Veerendra couldn't help but feel irritated at being disturbed so early. 

"Motherfucker! After disturbing my precious sleep, you are asking me what am I doing? What do you think a person would be doing early in the morning?" Veerendra grumbled irritably into the phone, his annoyance palpable. Being rudely awakened was not how he imagined starting his day, and Aayush's inquiry only added to his frustration. 

"Bro, stop being so rude. Now listen carefully," Aayush's voice came through the phone, his tone serious but tinged with excitement. Veerendra's irritation softened as he sensed something important was about to be said. "The Nepali delegates have agreed to meet us..."