Devika is Back

Hello, my wonderful readers! 😊 I truly hope you're enjoying this story so far. I'm really excited to keep writing and bring you more amazing chapters, but you know what would make it even better? Your support and encouragement! 🌟💖 Please, if you're loving this story, show me some love by liking, commenting, and sharing it with your friends and family. 📚👍 Your feedback means the world to me and keeps me motivated to keep creating! Together, we can make this story even more amazing. 🌈✨ Let's spread the word and make sure everyone gets to experience the magic of this tale. Thank you all so much for your support and enthusiasm! 💕 Let's keep the excitement going and make this journey unforgettable! 🚀📖 #WritingCommunity #SupportEachOther

                                     *******

The unexpected interruption made everyone curious and anxious. "Who was that?" one person whispered to another, wanting to know more about the sudden event. "I heard she's somehow connected to the Oli family," someone else whispered back, their voice filled with mystery. People exchanged ideas and rumors, trying to figure out who the mysterious person was and why they interrupted. "Maybe she's a relative they didn't know about," one person guessed, their eyes wide with wonder. "Or maybe she has a grudge against Mr. Oli," another suggested, sounding excited. In the midst of all the speculation, one thing was clear – the appearance of the girl had sparked a lot of curiosity and interest that would last even after the puja was over. Everyone was curious to know who was that person who had the audacity to stop Nirajan Oli that to in his house in front of everyone.

Veerendra couldn't help but be captivated by the girl's beauty as she approached Mr. Oli. She appeared to be around 20 years old, her long, flowing hair adorned with a traditional mangtika and a kajra, which added to her charm. Despite wearing minimal makeup, she exuded a natural radiance that made her the most beautiful presence in the entire puja. Her attire, a yellow lengha paired with a heavy gold necklace embellished with red beads, accentuated her elegance. Long golden earrings complemented her look, enhancing her goddess-like appearance.