WOW S1 - Chapter 3: The World of Dreams

Musa helped Annabelle achieve her dream of becoming a performing artist. After singing her first song, Ace nominated her as a finalist for WOW. The girls earned Dreamix and went to congratulate Annabelle, but she is missing. Who took her?

"I don't know, girls," Musa said worriedly. "Where do you think Annabelle went?"

Electra summoned a large book and turned the pages. She fell upon a page about the World of Dreams and started reading. "She might have been teleported to the World of Dreams," she replied.

"The World of Dreams? What is that place?"

"The World of Dreams is a place where all dreams come from. Our powers also come from the dreams people make. So we aren't technically humans, we're fairies, and with Dreamix we can turn into various forms of magic. Whatever element we have, that's what we'll turn into, but only if we combine powers. Aside from that, our Dreamix gives each of us a unique ability. Mine is the power to turn into pure energy to reach people on the subconscious level."

"Cool!" Stella replied. "Now, let's go find Annabelle!"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

The girls ran through Gardenia.

Electra heard her watch ring. "Steamy Sun and Moon, you rang?" she asked.

"Quintessence Chick, I'm near Sector 1, due north sixty degrees," Stella replied. "I think I see Annabelle." (I decided to give Electra and Stella secret code names, as a sign of their friendship and mutual respect for each other. What do you think?)

"I'll be there in a minute. Over and out." Electra ran in the direction of where Stella had told her. She saw a moonlight blast and ran towards it, knowing it was Stella nearby. "Stel, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Shadow creatures!" Stella replied. "We have to stop them."

Electra looked around. A shadow creature came towards her. She closed her eyes as turquoise light emanated from every direction. It vanished.

"You defeated that one quickly! How did you know it would work?"

"Shadow creatures are made of dark energy. While the light of the sun will stop them temporarily, what truly destroys them is a stronger-frequency energy. And, since I am the fairy of energy, I can emit those frequencies at high levels, destroying them in a matter of seconds."

"Ah, I see!"

"Let's go check on the others." Electra spoke into her watch, "Water Master, can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear, Quintessence Chick," Aisha replied. "In Sector 2 with Rhythm Mixer, Fauna Queen, Fire Wielder, Nature Sage, and Techno Genius. How are you and Steamy Sun and Moon doing?"

"We're doing well, but we don't see Annabelle anywhere. Let's transform and go into the World of Dreams."

The girls transformed into Dreamix.

A portal to the World of Dreams opened

"It's a really beautiful place!" Roxy commented. "But it's awfully foggy."

"I can fix that," Bloom replied. She summoned the great dragon and cleared the fog.

"Time to lighten things up!" Stella added teasingly, making a small lantern near the portal entrance.

Musa heard Annabelle screaming. "This way, girls!" she ordered.

"Someone! Anyone!" Annabelle cried. "Get me out of these vines!"

"I'm coming, Annabelle!" Aisha called. She conjured a Morphix blade and started cutting the vines.

"Thanks, Aisha!"

"No problem."

"Look out!" Roxy warned. "Shadow creatures!" She blasted one, but it didn't work.

Stella remembered what Electra had told her and had an idea. "What if we combine powers?" she suggested.

"Good idea, Stel!" Electra replied, extending her hand. "Let's go."

Stella joined hands with Electra.

"Dreamix convergence!"

Stella turned into a spiral of yellow and white light, while Electra turned into turquoise energy. The two fairies destroyed the shadow creatures and exited their elemental state.

"Wow!" Flora gasped.

"That was quite the convergence you two did!" Tecna observed. But, while she was talking, a mysterious figure appeared, knocking the girls over.

Electra got back up and looked it in the eyes, her hands in tight fists. She growled, but then regained composure and hummed. "It's okay, girls," she said with determination. "We'll get them eventually. Let's get out of here and come up with a plan."

"Good call, Electra," Aisha replied. I honestly thought she would lose her cool, but thankfully she didn't, she thought to herself as she and the others exited the portal.