Chapter 4

Sukuna couldn't believe what is happening. One thing lead to another and now he is on the bed sheets his knuckles turning white as behind his being pounded relentlessly by one of the most powerful jujutsu sorcerers. Skin slapping as the man behind him grunted. One hand on his waist while the other hand gropes his chest. Yang nibbles his ear occasionally and whispered words of encouragement as Sukuna moves his hips matching the rhythm.

"Yes~ your taking me so well~ ah~, so tight~" Yang coaches. "Sukuna-ah let me release my seed in you~"

Sukuna only nods as he moans his name. "Yang-ah~"

"That's it~ say my name Sukuna-kun~"

"Yang-ah~"

Sukuna wakes up as the incessant knocking on his door continues. He groggily stands up and reaches the door. There stood Satoru. "What do you want?"

"Your being summoned." Satoru handed him a piece of paper.

Sukuna took it and read the note.

Bring Satoru at the mansion. I can't leave my children without any adult supervision. The servants are leaving this morning. I forgot it's everyone's day off today. I'll be back tonight. Duty calls.

Sukuna sighs from a strange dream to this tedious work on hand. "Of course the old man forget. Prepare yourself, those demons can be over energetic."

Satoru raised a brow. "Are you perhaps referring to Sugawara-san's children that he had written on the letter?"

"Indeed."

Sukuna wanted to throw the kid in his arms if only he could just abandon this work he would. Satoru is still busy trying to catch the three little demons around the room who are giggling.

Sukuna sighs as the three year old in his arms giggles looking at his face. The little hands of the white haired human tries to reach him out. Sukuna offers his forefinger for the three year old to hold on as it continues to giggle.

The chaos behind him is giving him a headache so he opted to raise his voice as usual this does the trick for the little demons to be scared of him. "Don't make me chase you three instead!"

The three boys suddenly stops running and immediately took a sit beside Sukuna.

Satoru catches his breath as he sits on the floor. He was able to enter the barrier just by coming along Sukuna. Sukuna explains that Sugawara-san's barrier has it's own rules that follows and changes whenever Sugawara-san desired.

He followed and took a sit at the other side of the table.

It always amazed Satoru how the Sugawara clan and its family branches who had married one from the main branch family as usual the offsprings are able to gain such superior signature features of white hair as snow and has special abilities as well. He begins to wonder what gifts does Sugawara Yang son's have in particular.

Odd as it seems the little demons followed Sukuna's orders. Catching his breath he regretted tagging along Sukuna to watch over these kids.

"Introduce yourselves properly to Gojo Satoru. He is your father's cousin as far as I know." Sukuna stated firmly.

The three boys nod their heads as the tallest among them started as he stood up from his seat.

"I am Sugawara Ryoto! I am nine years old! I love my family and I respect Sukuna Onii-san because he is strong!" The white haired boy who has brown eyes and the tallest stated confidently. He sits down right after as the next one followed.

"I am Sugawara Benjiro. I am seven years old. I am the second son of our father Sugawara Yang. It is nice to meet you Gojo Satoru." The green eyed boy calmly stated as he respectfully bows at Gojo. Gojo bows back in return. The second son goes back into his seat as the third one raises.