20

Renjun and Haechan cooked some fruit pie and apple crumble for everyone else. The crumble had been sitting in the oven for around 30 minutes as Renjun watched Haechan make the fruit punch intently. His veiny hands, his strong muscles... He scanned the alpha until  he looked at his royal ring. This was the main reason he was still alive. He had so many questions. What would happen if that ring was removed. Would Haechan die?

Suddenly the alpha looked down and discovered the food was still in the oven after 40 minutes.

"Rapunzel! The pie and crumble could've burnt if it stayed in there longer." Haechan scolded.

"Oh sorry." Renjun replied softly.

Haechan took the food out of the oven and placed it by the counter. He sighed and stared at Renjun who was looking down at to his feet.

"You've been like this since morning, baby. Did I hurt you last night?" the alpha asked holding the omega's arms and stroking his cheek.

"No."

"Did you have a bad dream?"

"Sort of. It's just that carrying Mr Byun and Mr Park's souls around all the time scares me. I keep getting strange thoughts and dreams."

"Don't worry baby. Yuta said that we should put them to rest in the ocean on next fool moon. I'll be fully stabilized by then and you won't have to worry about this anymore."

"I just don't want to lose you. If you take it off you could die and how will I?"

"Babe... what did you see?"

"I forgot." Renjun lied looking away from Haechan's eyes. He knew that what he was doing was wrong. He can't lie to Hyuck like this but if he knew about the dream he would freak out.

Haechan sighed and felt his hands held by Renjun's warm palms. Renjun wasn't the kind to be so affectionate unless it was a life or death situation. Literally. He took Haechan's hand and kissed his ring.

"You could have killed me Renjun!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. What happened?"

"You took my breath away." Haechan said smirking at the older.

"Shut up!" Renjun yelled trying to shove Haechan's body away. "Anyways...Tonight we have a tough mission and I'd like to think these rings resemble our love for each other, no matter what comes next."

"Renjun... I will always love you." Haechan said pulling the omega's body closer and kissing him. He sucked his lips softly making sure he would never forget how Renjun tasted. The omega softly pulled back.

"Let's serve the others whilst it's still hot." Renjun explained earning another kiss from the alpha. He pulled at the omega's nape and sucked his lips so hungrily until Renjun pulled back shyly. He was really pink.

"What if someone sees us. We are too young to be doing this."

"You want to serve others but I also deserve to have a meal. Why can't I eat you in peace."

Suddenly Renjun held onto Haechan's ring and gave him a serious look. It was either do it later or 'die'. Haechan frowned and earned a chuckle from the omega.

"Food is ready!" he yelled allowing everyone to take all the food they wanted. Haechan sulked cursing all the omegas in his mind. Yuta entered the room and Haechan noticed the change in Renjun's cheerful eyes. They became curious, angry and scared. Renjun excused himself and pulled Yuta into the lounge.

"I'm sure no one will here us here."

"Renjun? What is it?"

"Can this ring share Mr Byun's memories with me just like Mr Park's shared the future with Hyuck that night?" Renjun questioned.

"It can but as a seer, I can tell that your vision was probably wrong."

"Really..." Renjun said realizing what Yuta was trying to do. "Why did you help us instead of listening to Mr Jeong then."

The beta chuckled and showed off his beautiful smile. How could the omega doubt what he had to say? "Listen Junnie. I helped you because you and Donghyuck are just so cute. I see nothing wrong with your love. You should be together forever. Just don't go digging up for answers. Understood ?" he answered pinching the omega's cheeks sweetly.

Renjun gathered all the plates and dumped them away in the sink. He didn't know what to do. He could tell Yuta was lying to him so he had to verify if Mr Park's remains were really in Venus. If they were, it meant that Mr Jeong could easily get the land and win. His efforts would be in vain. But the big question was who or what killed Mr Park?

Meanwhile Hendery was growing impatient. He paced throughout the whole house. He wanted to be the Chief of Mars and Venus now and the only way was to get Haechan and Renjun's out of the way. The vampire knew Renjun didn't know that he was the heir of Venus which made it easier for him to gain his kingdom. And Donghyuck... he had a big trap set for Donghyuck.

"Even though Renjun is clueless he still does exactly what a chief would do. Both of them are like Baekhyun and Chanyeol. You won't win their states easily Hendery!" Taeyong exclaimed proudly.

"Really? Well then, I won't wait for them to arrive. I'll just go to them instead." the vampire said smirking maliciously.

The omegas, betas and alpha walked into forest on their way to Mars. Haechan held his hand tightly, reassuring him that everything would be okay. After all the Mars government couldn't take Venus without Renjun's consent.

"I have to pee Hyuck. I'm nervous."

"I'll go with you..."

"No! Protect the omegas. I'll be back." the omega smiled and sighed in relief.

"Okay guys! We should wait here for Renjun to come back, okay?" Haechan announced causing everyone else to stop.

Renjun turned to Mr Byun's secret pits, the one part he hadn't checked since coming back. He had to see if Mr Park's body was really in there or it was just his imagination. The omega closed his eyes and a growl left his lips. His claws immediately popped out and he began to dig up the sand. He had to find out in a short time. Renjun sniffed the ground and immediately smelt something horrible. Like a decomposing creature.

"Stop right there!" a voice yelled to the omega causing him to freeze. He had been caught in the act. "I told you not to go digging for answers!"

Y'all know who it is. 😏😏😏😏
Dery papi is giving these days.
I'm in love with Ten's new album.
Water, water, water.
💚💚💚💚💚💚Happy holidays