𖠛29𖠛

🔞

The group of alphas, omegas and betas stood in the middle of the state camp as they walked in to the reclaim their homes and titles. Haechan harshly pulled an oblivious Renjun into his house. They had been yelling at each other for the past one hour in the car and Taeyong had to sit in the centre tolerating his cousin and his student's immaturity for the whole hour ride.

"Leave me alone Haechan! What's your problem?" the omega yelled with rage in his eyes.

"Fine! Let's talk by the door where everyone can hear us."

"There's nothing to hide. I don't belong to you anymore. You imprisoned my mate!"

Haechan took a deep breath and immediately began to cry in front of Renjun. He had been totally shattered by Renjun's statement. Renjun on the other hand couldn't watch Haechan break down like this. He didn't want to hurt him but he had no other option. The truth hurts and it was more ravaging than anything else in the world.

"I'm your mate! Me! And no one else gets to have that title! You're MINE!" Haechan grunted violently pulling Renjun's head in for a kiss. He violently sucked his lips, breathing in his scent and pulled away. Renjun gulped at the long awaited flavour of Haechan's soft lips. "Didn't we promise that we'd love each other no matter what came next?"

Haechan pulled Renjun into his room and undressed him in front of the mirror. Haechan slowly kissed his neck leaving small bites around his shoulders. Renjun's eyes watched intensely as the alpha worshiping his skin.

"Wait. Hyuck, there's no mark." Renjun gasped watching the alpha chuckle. "Don't laugh!"

"I told you that you're mine."

"How?"

"I know you were loyal to Hendery because he was your mate but Sion injected him that day. His venom could not mark you." Haechan said in between kissing the omega's waist. The alpha rose up and grabbed Renjun's neck. "You deserve a punishment Junnie." he growled making Renjun feel even more vulnerable. He slapped the omega's ass earning a few whines due to the stings.

Haechan suddenly shoved a big, long and hard object into his tiny unprepared hole. "Ughhh." Renjun screamed feeling it vibrate painfully faster every second. "Fuck, Hyuck. I'm fucking gonna cum right now."

"No you're not." Haechan whispered, harshly pulling the object out of the omega earning needy cries. "You're fully prepped. Are you experiencing heat?" the alpha asked watching him nod slowly.The alpha lay Renjun on his bed aligning his cock with Renjun's hole. "I'm going to pound you mercilessly." Haechan whispered making the omega's breath hitch.

"Haechan... Do not feel the need to mark me just because of what I said. It is entirely up to you, Donghyuck. I love..."

"Shhh." Haechan hissed smiling brightly. "I know... Let's enjoy this baby."

Haechan slowly entered Renjun. He thrusted slowly hitting the omega's prostrate softly. "You're so perfect Junnie. Ughh." Haechan groaned as his eyes turned green. The alpha began to thrust faster feeling Renjun's precum dropping little by little. Renjun's legs wrapped around Haechan's waist even more tightly.

"I'm close oppa." Renjun yelled feeling Haechan's long cock pound into his tiny hole. Haechan was close to his high and this time he didn't fight it. He immediately zoomed closer to Renjun's tender neck. His eyes became even darker green. "Is this it."

"Yes Renjun." Haechan grunted as his fangs sank deep into the omega's smooth skin.

"Ahhh." Renjun screamed as tears fell out of his eyes. "It hurts Hyuck!"

Immediately, Haechan thrusted hard and Renjun released instantly. The alpha began to fill up the omega's hole with his harsh release.

The alpha rose up and licked Renjun's sweet blood off his neck. "I'm sorry my love." Haechan whispered falling onto top of him.

They both took a bath and laying their bed again. "Is it really permanent." Renjun questioned feeling his scar.

"Yes baby. You're mine now."

Renjun immediately kissed his alpha happily. They both laughed softly under their blankets. "We're going to be in trouble for rushing into this."

"Well let's rub it into their faces. By the way, oppa is not bad." Haechan said blushing a little.

"Good night oppa."

"Good night Rapunzel."

"Good morning citizens of Mars and Venus. As the chief of Mars I want to apologize to your people. Our great father Chief Chanyeol Park died of Were-rabies. The Werewolf Health Organization could not found the cure hence they could not save him. He was in love with Mr Byun and he decided to join him in the after life." the crowd began to murmur. "The news will cover the details however today I want to announce the peace treaty between Mars and Venus as well as the heirs of Mars and Venus, Lee Donghyuck and Renjun Huang. Renjun Huang, the faithful servant of Chief Byun was written as the next chief of Venus. He did not waste time to save the omegas when they needed it." the crowd began to clap for them and Renjun stood nervously on the podium.

"I-I..." Renjun hesitated nervously. Haechan held his hand and smiled at him reassuringly. "The day I lost Mr Byun was the day I took it upon myself to save Venus. I thought what would he do. So I sneaked into Mars as a beta just like he did long before he was Chief. His love for Mr Park and his duty never left him. He helped me all the way and soon I met my mate... Lee Donghyuck."

The crowd gasped in shock and some cooed at how cute it was. Haechan immediately rushed in to kiss Renjun. The omega pulled away shyly as the alpha caressed his hair.

"I believed in Venus. I am your chief and I always will be but for now I want... to forfeit." the crowd filled with 'whats' and 'huhs.' "I do not disrespect Mr Byun's wishes but I am only sixteen. I am handing over my authority to someone else. Someone better than me. The one who was sent to care for me when I had no one. I want him to keep my seat like Jaehyun keeps Haechan's until my age qualifies. Without him, Venus wouldn't have escaped for the second time. I trust him..."

Guess who our new Venus Chief is???
Thank you for sticking around this far.
I love you.
Remember that you are loved even if you don't think so.
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚